Official server 1095 with hacker / Vid proof

I returned after 2 years and been informed many before me tried to report those players on 1095 before me but admins keep asking for more proof. So i hope this vid is as proof enough. What is interesting is that after hour running naked around them and forcing them to use that speed or teleportation or whatevar is that cheat called i found out how strange it works. He super speed rush next to me but when i quickly turn around and start running back he seem to be really disoriented and keep looking for me despite i am already far behind them. They also used undermash glitch to raid our base but i didnt catch that on vid but banning them for hacking is enough punishment. Another interesting thing is only 1 player seems to be using cheats in 8 ppl clan. Its almost like others just refuse to use cheats but willingly keep using undermash exploits. His game name is BGM and litteraly if you spend 1 hour from 17:00 on 1095 you will get enough proof by yourself. Maybe if you ban just him it will be enought. Vid 1 from beggining, vid 2 from 3:20 , vid 3 from 0:33 and than again in 1:50.

As i just found out you cant post vids niether links which is very smart so i am currently looking for alternative method.

ht tp s: //w w w.y out u be .c om/ wa tch? v=wO Bqxu Hp 72Y

connect the spaces :wink:

Hello,

to report players, clans or exploits please send a DM to @Ignasi or @Hugo with enough evidence so it can be relayed to the team.

Doing so publicly in the forums goes against our community guidelines.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

Thanks.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Tascha´s Name work with Ignasis Name too

Second Picture click on “Nachricht” (sorry use german layout)

PM02

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage