Official server 1116 pvp/lags please can someone fix the server finaly

Day/night lags on official server 1116 pvp.Please can you fix server to we can continue normal play?Thx

5 Likes

Yes pls 2 week hard lags… we cant play at all some one is dot the server

3 Likes

There is an clan named -MisioPysio- before named clan . who toggle the lagg. There id’s are:

• Steam64 ID: 76561198352461657
  • Steam64 ID 76561198018260565.
    My question is to investigate how they do it and fix it. the lag happen daily a few minutes before raid time.
4 Likes

server still not fixed,comon guys fix it

4 Likes

and this will still not fixed , lag and lag , lag , lag , lag

seems like FUNCOM dont really care about it ))

1 Like

thank you team funcom for destroying the base without evidence :slight_smile: message for all spam is enough on the forum that someone is supposedly cheating and admins are clearing their base :slight_smile:

sorry for my english, it’s not perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Funcom team,

I want also to confirm that the server lags mainly go around the raid time. During this time the clan “MisioPysio” (former name was a dot sign “.”) was and is still raided by several clans on the server who allied to get rid of them.

Unfortunately this clan knows how to prevent such a raid against them by somehow flooding or ddos-ing the server which at the end makes the game unplayable due to immense lags.

If they are not being raided the lags are not present, if raided then there is no chance to go on with the raid. In the middle of the lags somehow they are able to smoothly move and kill while the rest of players is still locked on their place.

I can only kindly ask you to have a closer eye on our server 1116 and to see what is going on. Maybe there are really other reasons for the lags and we by mistake accuse a clan of being responsible for it, but at the moment all indicators speak that they are guilty for that lag.

Do please something to have again a happy community, many thanks.

BR VeryGod

3 Likes

Hey funcom please fix this lag

Verygod explain it rly good
And roylk

1 Like

Funcom didt wipe them.

We wipe the cheaters. Today’s was no lag after they get wipe and no longer logged on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there,

To report players please DM either @Hugo or me in the forums. Accusing other players and clans publicly goes against our Community Guidelines.
thanks.