Official server 2504 9999 ping

Game mode: Online PVE
Problem: Official server 2504
Region: America

Been 9 days now and still have 9999 ping can’t login but can on other official server. I have used the report server many times to no avail it seems all 2500 servers are 9999 ping but server 2810 was a test checking my connection, walked to river with no issues and can log into that one with no problems.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hi @FATALxMUYA, welcome to the forums!

Are you still having issues with the 2500 range of servers?

Could you also check any of the servers within the 2600, as they are within the same network?

Additionally, were you able to play on those servers without issue before, and do you have your console on a wired connection?

Thank You Hugo. Yes still having same issue The server list is not showing any 2600 series servers. Yes 10 days ago it restarted on its own when problem started on reattempt to log in. Yes console is wired in.

And still same problem

The issue might be related to your ISP, as the 2500 and 2600 series of servers have been online and with active playerbases.

Could you please let us know which is you’re using so we can run some verifications together with G-Portal?

Also, could you try clearing your console cache and running a network connection test within the XBOX settings?

I have spectrum have cleared cache, uninstall, reinstall, rebooted router. All numerous times except the reinstall of conan. Network connection all set and all services open. No issues on servers not 9999 ping. Also no issues with ark, atlas, or any other games played.

We’ll reach out privately to request further details to help troubleshooting this matter.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.