Official server ADMINS

After so much gameplay the biggest problem there on officials are report system and basically lack of cops that make rules to be followed… manny times the griefers even who i did reported of racism in server with screens i basically even see there in forums and not even punished…

Other thing is megacube buildings that LAGS off servers ( did report also one clan not long time ago and probably will do again now with new screens how they expanded and walled out one poor mini base clan for new player)

So now to my suggestion : Get some normal players or workers, with brains , that u can give admin for each sertver without Like god mode or so JUST ban/ kick command with terms that each ban will be screened or recorded and uploaded somewhere in forum give it to like player or worker that mostly play on that server because now it is out of hads … Half square to some morons that does not even play but walls out others by griefing…

Simple suggestion, that can be done if devs want, everything is possible just need to think how… and admins are surely NEEDED to officials :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.