Official server beacon of hope

It took me 9 months to find a decent official server to play pve. The greatest reason i sign up in this forum was this one. Before i go to this server all my official server experience was tragic, making me create posts about the chaos of them. After all this wandering i finally found my Ithaca. This server is a beacon of hope for the pve lovers and the light keeper is our beloved Zeb. It is a really beautiful server, it has several good players waiting to help others and the structures are fantastic. I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful work you do and your kindness in you heart. Now i am a member of this server and i promise that i will give my best to make this server even more beautiful. If you are a wanderer, like i was, contact Zeb.
I cannot say either that my wandering was that bad. In this journey i met a lot of people and make a lot of friends, i can even say that i meet a new family, my clan mates in pvp ‘la legion’. I learn a lot of the game with other players and the fun had no measure. In Greece we have a great poet K. P. Kavafis that said :The greatest thing when you find your Ithaca, is the journey . I cannot agree more, the journey is marked my heart and mind. Coming to the closure and thanking funcom, for the beautiful gaming experience i 've had, because it’s their game and i couldn’t have this journey without conan exiles.
From the depths of my heart i thank you all.

16 Likes

Really nice post.

3 Likes

Stelagel is a special person. :grinning:

3 Likes

Can count on him/her to brighten my morning.

2 Likes

Omg sry i never say anything about it. My nickname is a little bit confusing, because it has my wifes name too. Stelios is my name and my wife’s name is Angelica. But because in Greek it is pronounced Ageliki there goes the stel-agel. I know it is silly, but i was young and in love :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Or i still am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:? I really don’t know anymore. All i know is that the years passed really fast.

7 Likes

Ain’t that the truth :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Time is a weird thing. Days at work feel so long, and weekends so short. A couple of months of waiting for the next great game feels long, but the past 20 years feel like they rushed past and I managed to achieve nothing of importance.

18 minutes until my next coffee break. They’ll feel longer than the whole last week.

2 Likes

I don’t know what is your measure of importance, however i feel that you are one of the most important persons in the forum. If knowing you so less you gave me that impression, i cannot imagine how important person you are for the people that really knows you.

What i am trying to say here is what’s more important than to be important for the others?

2 Likes

Believe me you cannot be happier than me. For once more, from the depths of my heart, THANK YOU :+1:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.