Official Server reboots 21 times in 2 hours, no shutdowns however

Game mode: (Online official )
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: N America

Server reboots 21 times (during a raid I am told) on an Official Server, 6:15 am to like 8:30 am PST, Sunday pvp hours (Jan. 3rd). Event log doesn’t record any server shutdowns, just 21 restarts. Players are now complaining of a new clan of hackers. This is similar to what was happening on Siptah pvp servers I used to play on last month and earlier and I am told this was a server rebooting hack and that a clan was hacking. Indeed, this clan ran me off the server(s). So probably not a bug based on my experience with being a victim of these things, but you would know. Anyway would appreciate you looking into it.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I wish I could tell you how it was done, but I don’t know if it is a bug or a hack. Other players say a hack.

It’s cheaters using an ingame exploit to get 50 in all stats, and to do this you have to crash the server like 6 times per person. It’s been like this for two months now all across officials

I see. I wondered why that always preceded these massive raids and multiple raids.

Yeah, its killing the servers. We got like 4 playable server in the EU right now. And their all infested with these cheaters, PLUSS the speedhackers and attack-range-glitchers.

Happy times…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.