Official Server Transfer - Character lost

Also sent an email with reference 37682

1 Like

Same here :frowning: I am ready to throw in the towel and take the loss! Time to grind a new Character!

@ Dana

Server number- siptah 7032
Transfer to - siptah 7005
Character name - ally btyre

I transferred successfully - but after a few days later I checked for my account on the server list and it had disappeared.

I Had a lvl 60 character with all the vault recipes and gray ones recipes unlocked…I have no idea what happened

Please investigate

Cheers

Greetings everyone!

Our team is still investigating and testing. In the meantime, we advise you to stop any interactions with the character transfer feature and do not upload any other characters.

We’ll update this thread once we know more. Thank you all for your ongoing support!

Should we report here or other page. Just Incase

I attempted to transfer from
server 2732 PVEC to
Server 2731 PVEC
Gamertag Gunblazzinpanda / Xbox

Level 60
Name Xio Ping Boi

I think

Has this issue been resolved as I am now hesitant about transfer from official PVE server to PVE Isle of Siptah server.

I have been working toward finishing Exiled land and now am ready to transfer my LvL 60 end game character to aisle of siptah. The last thing I want is to lose this character in transfer.

Please advise.

No, the issue hasn’t been resolved yet. Avoid using the transfer system until the issue is found and patched.

Do we know if it will 100% fail or is it like a 50-50 chance?

No idea but I had someone a few hours ago reporting that it failed for them and their character is stuck.

I gambled and it paid off, luckily…. It worked.

I lost a character two weeks ago, still no resolution. Couple days ago I transferred different account and it was fine. A friend also transferred without an issue couple days ago as well. This is on Official PvP. It has to be a specific item in inventory or something like that thats causing the issue.

It may be impossible to add more than 50 cargo. Or open obelisks twice

Yeah i honestly think your right, must be some item that causes the bug to present itself. Hopefully for everyone’s sake it is resolved, couldn’t imagine losing my character.

And btw, thank you for your help!

Greetings!

Our team is working on a permanent fix for the issue with the character transfer feature and in the meantime, they gave us green light to start helping players make the transition.

At this moment we reached out in private to a couple of players on each platform to make sure it’s working for everyone.

While we wait for confirmation, please make sure your previous comment in this thread has all the following information with much attention to spelling and including any special characters in the ID’s:

1. Xbox ID
  2. Origin server (where you were transferring from)
  3. Transfer server (where you were transferring to)
  4. Character name

Thank you in advance!

Will we be notified if something has been resolved and is there an anticipated timeline for this?

Thank you

1 Like

Greetings Everyone,

Until this issue is permanently fixed, we are trying to help each and everyone of you individually.
If you can please provide us with the information @Mayra mentioned above so that we can recover your missing characters.

As soon as the fix is implemented in the game we will post about it on the forums.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for getting this resolved! Beyond happy to be able to get my character back. I was able to import with all the stuff as well. Thank you again

2 Likes

I’ll try this again , I also lost my character during transfer Mastanobie was on 2731 going to 7057 character name is Mastanobie occurred on January 27 or 28 hope you can help

@Dana @Community @Mayra

Please help
I transferred my character from official 7130 to 2970

Then I get the failed token error now that I try come back from 2970 to 7130

Character name Che
Gamertag DarthKtulu5780
From 2970
To 7130
I think the clan on 2970 was “Justherefarmin”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.