Official servers 1036 1037 1038 1040 1041 etc down again

It happens every day now…

This really is starting to get old…

Official server 1036 1037 1038 1040 1041 down again

This is getting old… Looks like funcom does not care. :confused:

grr just went to log on not good

At least you are not out in the wilderness loosing your stuff :smiley:

aye I do feel for you I didn’t get this on early access so much but then I didn’t play on an official server

First and last time for me on an official server…
The simple fact that FunCom dues not admin their servers, mean that noone is admining them.

trouble is for you will be starting again I seemed to loose all my reciepies when I went on a new server so what you have earned you prob will loose

I completed the game several times, and then I move to a new server… the fun part is to build and evolve… once I have everyting, it gets boring…

aye it is fun to do it that way

1038 is down now and yesterday it was down several times.

this log is logged many times in my logs

[2018.06.26-20.01.19:068][571]LogBlueprintUserMessages:Warning: UFuncomGenericLibrary::GetServerSettings returned nullptr.
This probably means GameState and/or GameInstance is not initialised at this point.

how do you come out of load screen without having to close the game through windows

Alt + F4 :new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

Looking into it, thanks for the heads up.

1036, 1037 and 1038 seem to be back up, but let me know if I’m wrong. The appropriate teams have been notified about 1940, 1941 and 1942, hopefully we can have them back up soon. To be clear, the devs are still looking into the causes of the repeated crashes and are working on a more permanent solution. Thank you all very much for your patience in the meantime.

@Nossos sorry for apearing so grumpy, but it’s always inconvinient when you get disconnected in the middle of things.

The point really of posting this, is to simply let you know there are servers down… how else would you know, I mean…

We do care :slight_smile:
Please remember to use this form to have your report go directly to the correct department.
I am also going to move this to the support forums :slight_smile:

1038 is down again. 0/40 players online, impossible to connect to the server.

Maybe someone should look into fixing this ongoing issue that has been preventing people from actually playing the game for many nights in a row.

Smells of virtual machines overencumberment (1337%).

Might want to enthrall new physical host machines.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.