Official servers in Latin America have the main farm points closed by buildings and undermesh

All official servers in Latin America have the main farm points closed by buildings and undermesh base, it should be prohibited to build around the lake of salt and black ice.
It’s been impossible to play conan lately.

Hello @marcoveio, to report undermesh or other exploits please reach out privately to either me or @Ignasi, as we do not allow public exploit discussion in our forums.

Be sure to send irrrefutable proof to back your claim, such as screenshots or video recording of the bases and their locations.

As per our current stance on harassment and griefing, we do not act upon brimstone or obelisk blockades.

Additionally, we are currently testing improved anti-undermesh measures in our Test Live servers, which will be rolled out for the official servers as soon as possible.

Ok Hugo , can u give me my money back, i want do buy another game who have a decent support, can u do this?

@Ignasi @Hugo

@Hugo @Ignasi can u go play in 1995 br to see what cool is play in a oficial server? PROB NOT

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.