Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Other
Server type: All - PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE
Region: All regions
All official servers are not listed on the server browser.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Step 1 Logon Steam Account
- Step 2 Launch Conan Exiles from Steam
- Step 3 Launch Conan Exiles from FUNCOM’s game launcher
- Click Play Online from Conan Exiles menu
- At this point, I expected to see a list of my Favorite servers to be listed on the top. They were not. Only private servers are showing. I have changed my filters to Official. No official servers were listed. I have changed my region to America. No official servers were listed. I have tried to type in my server name (6107 an official server) and it did not show up.
I have repeated the steps above on an alternate Steam account with the same results.
I have restarted my desktop PC with the same results.