Official Servers NPCs/Enemies constantly melting outside of the floor

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [1976/South America]

[When you kill and enemy or knock out somebody, they ‘melt away’ over the floor, disappearing completely and making impossible to bind or harvest the body. This happened few times since always and a lot to me in the past 7 days - and i lost some one-of-a-kind tier 4 thralls that i was looking for since i started to play) and maybe it’s a server performance or server-only issue. This is really stressing as … and needs to be fixed ASAP.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. You kill or knock out a enemy
  2. You try to harvest or bind it
  3. You won’t find it cause you saw the name going down the floor
  4. A lot of effort, no profit, no slave. F…k.
2 Likes

Yesterday my Witch Doctor disappeared in such a way in SP. I went to knock-out some other Thralls, returned to the Yogg Pit and saw him at last. They can appear again when you are not looking at them.

Try to log back to the main menu and back to the game, for me it helps. The game needs to re-render the area again then you can found the knocked out thrall where it supposed to be. Or just walk far enough and back it also helps.

Hey @rahifsoliva

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it. For the time being, there’s a couple of workarounds when this happens, one is to move away from that zone and come back into it, which will recalculate the physics, and another one (as suggested by @SH4ZAAM) is to log out on in to cause the same effect.
Thanks for your feedback and apologies for the frustration.

But never try to do it when playing offline! The game will reset area completely if you relog or run too far away. For me it was enough to go from the Pit of Yogg at the Summoning Place to one of the terraces.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.