Official Servers Showing Invalid

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Other
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE (All)
Region: North America (US)
Mods?: No
Edition: [Steam

Was on this morning at around 0800 EST when servers were rebooted. Following the reboot all official servers are showing Invalid. Restarted client, validated files, even rebooted computer, no affect.

Multiple game restarts, computer reboot, issue persists.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Launch Steam client
  2. Step 2 Select Conan Exiles
  3. Step 3 Click the play button
  4. Step 4 Click PLAY ONLINE
  5. Step 5 Observe no official servers listed.
  6. Step 6 Click (place check mark in) Show Invalid Servers. official servers appear greyed out.

Same issue, and not just on official servers. My own server and a friend of mine’s are both showing as invalid as well.

@GrumpyOldNord Not having that issue, private servers are showing up, just not official servers.

Update: My servers are showing invalid, but Wak’s servers and The Reckoning servers are up.

There are three official servers located in Asia that are showing and what appears to be four Funcom internal servers in the EU.

official servers have just shut down for the 2nd time today maybe a possible update inbound

1 Like

EU Servers appear to be coming online

Update, some America servers coming online.

Ya this happens every now and then with steam usually takes about a hour for steam to get it together.

Hello Everyone,

We’ve just released a new server-side update. More about that here: Whats up on 07 March with the update - #10 by Dana

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

2 Likes