Oil Buff Stacking?

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Misc]
Region: [USA]

The day the update came out, I immediately went and got the recipe for the oils from the archivist. I made myself an oil of agony and applied it to a flawless yamatai katana. I was having fun with the damage, and enjoying the lack of negative effects. When the time ran out on the oil, the damage remained on the weapon, and I was able to either put another oil on it or just slap a damage attachment on it to get either plus 30 or plus 21 (with an advanced weapon damage attachment) respectively. This process only worked with the first +15 added from the first oil. This has only worked on 3 weapons out of about 8 that I’ve tested it on. Is this supposed to happen with a percentage chance, or is this just a glitch and now I have OP weapons? I.e. flawless yamatai katana with 72 health damage, or 69 damage on the tetsubo. If this is intended, that would be great. It would give more creativity to players when customizing their weapons. If it’s not intended, it should be made to be. We would actually get to have a percentage chance to combine different buffs on weapons, adding more variety to character builds, especially in pvp.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hello @Acauno, thank you for your submission!

We’re aware of the issue and it has already been fixed in the upcoming hotfix, that should be coming out on the 13th.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.