Ok testlive peeps

Have noticed that they talk too much now? I mean, did they always yell this much?

Do you mean to say that thralls climb now?

Usually archers, if they canā€™t get a good shot at you, will run up a boulder that would be about hip-high. They also swim now, generally along the shoreline in pursuit.

I havenā€™t noticed them talking much at all. Maybe I need to take them to better enemies: with the overhead chop my Level 3 can one-shot any Asagarthian.

Thanks. Then if they fight better and have a lot more HPs, to have less of them wonā€™t make defending our base against a Purge, impossible or even a lot more difficult.

Im excited for it donā€™t get me wrong. Ive been preparing for it fir over a month. Just wish funcom qould complete something 100% before testing it out. Hopefully they will add the purge stuff before we get it

1 Like

I havenā€™t had time to break it yet. There look to be some hooks that need crimping before they release it, but if they dropped this very thing, I think most of us would be very happy. That is of course barring criticism of the follower cap, which right now isnā€™t looking bad at all considering the quality of the thralls Iā€™ve captured so far.

Iā€™m curious what weapon everyone likes to give their thrall after the 2h swords were ā€œadjustedā€

I always give to my thralls the exact same weapon they had when going out of the Wheel of Pain, but in a better quality if I can craft it. Iā€™ve found many months ago that they fight better with it than with a 2H sword.
Of course once the levelling system goes live, I might change.

1 Like

Interesting, Iā€™ve heard mention of that a couple times but no real hard evidence so I always went with crom sword. I might try that with Beastmaster Teimos when the patch goes live. Speaking of, anyone have stats on that boy?

Yeah itā€™s sort of an urban legend around here, the only question is whether it has an inkling of truth to it or not.

I will say my berserker with a crom sword was pretty solid compared to a relic hunter with crom sword however I know they seem to always be the ones with bugs and whatnot. She just tends to watch and derp a good bit versus the berserker who was always on top of it, even if I pulled him back with the tether it didnā€™t seem to interrupt his combat and he just ran right back in.

Wait a minute qhat did they do to 2h swords NOW, i must have missed that

• 2H Sword Overhead smash damage has been reduced by 1/3. In addition, this attack has been slowed down and stamina cost reduced.

• 2h Swords now have slightly faster combo queueing.

Ok i just read they nerfed havoc and malice and the whirlwind blades, whats their damage now. GRRRRRRR

In terms of numbers - given the right tools they are ready to smash everything right around level 10.

Leveled one to level 10 (btw, it took me around 6 hours of game time), ended up getting 8.6k health and around 60 STR. Dressed him in end game flawless guardian armor (just over 1k armor), equipped him with spiked fitted flawless barbaric great axe and took him to Wine Cellar. Pitted him against the last boss and ran around killing skeleton adds, 4 minutes later boss was dead :crazy_face:

Those of you playing online - stock up on Berserkers :+1:

1 Like

Did you perhaps see ANYWHERE in the game a number of thralls/pets someone has?

Maybe in clan-tab?
Or at food pods?

Canā€™t wait to train a thrall to max level that suddently got stuck next to a palisade he/she walks back to anytime even after I replace them to the correct location and eventually die.

Thatā€™s going to be so annoying and it will happenā€¦ cause the AI is mentally disabled in Conan.
I would love to see better AI instead in thrall level t.b.h.

uh, havenā€™t checked that part. good question though.

1 Like

That is not implemented in this patch though they said they will probabky come out with it later, you know like the hotfix we will get for stuff this patch breaks.

But the amount would be really good to know, before the cap deletes random thrallsā€¦

It does not help that much anymore, after that happenedā€¦

Current way: delete old thralls and try to place new one -> if not allowed, you are over the limit. Rinse & repeat.