Okay, now that's just laziness Funcom...Step up your game. Listen

A message from a paying customer.
Okay, so I finally finished watching the full “Darketto DLC” (Which has not one thing to do with Darketto) video and, personally, for a DLC that I paid for I’m really disappointed.

Okay, we all know DLC is simply reskinning currently available items with the occasional “new item” thrown in…I’m okay with that. HOWEVER, if you’re going to give us new building materials at least reskin the proper items.

Let’s take the (what could have been game-changing awesomeness) rope bridges.
WTF? How are you going to call them rope bridges when all they are is ceiling tiles? The “ropes” are pure window dressing. No “rope” bridge would need pillars. That literally defeats the purpose. (Hey, a pillar in the middle of nowhere…Maybe I should look up?) And don’t give us this, “we were not going to change the game mechanics to add a new piece” crap. It’s a DLC. We PAID FOR THIS expectation of quality. Besides that, you already have the “game mechanics” in the game for this. You can reskin the horizontal elevator instead of ceiling tiles! Come on guys, actually, think like a player instead of treating us like, “hey, we need to give them something. Just reskin this and pretend it’s something new.”

Make real rope bridges. We can already make bridges with ceiling tiles.