Old character stuck in limbo / accessing old item store purchases?

I’m trying to play on a very old account, and I used one of the two character unlocks for my old barbarian, who appears to no longer have a home server and permanently reads “offline.” It seems the server he was on no longer exists and was never transferred to a new one.

He’s only level 45 so I wouldn’t mind starting over, except that I have some old item store purchases (armor etc.) specific to that character that I want to get back if possible. As far as I can tell there’s no way to access these items on another character, and these items don’t even appear to exist in the store anymore.

I’ve already submitted a support ticket but I understand that getting a timely response might not be realistic. Is there anything I can do? Is there a character transfer service I can pay for that I’m missing?

Thanks for all the help!

Tagging @AndyB as per some other threads’ suggestion :slight_smile:

Yeah, we can see you have a character stuck on a server that doesn’t exist anymore. I’ve submitted a database administration task to look into this and will follow up with your ticket when we have more info. Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

You rock!!!

Hey there, looks like we responded to your ticket and resolved the issue. Marking thread as solved. Let me know if you have any further issues!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.