[OLD] PS4 Hotfix (16.05.2018)

maybe you should fix single player first and get that stable if i am getting lag on ps4 pro and crashing. also error code 34878_0 only on your game. now not loading my last save so i lose a week of game play.makes you not want to build anything because this game can not handle building to much it starts to freeze common sense would tell you that there is no way it will handle 10 people online in a tribe building a community.

1 Like

they just had an update then i got that error code and can not load my last save. it corrupted my last save some how.

Game is absolutely broken now, I’ve tried playing on my pro and normal ps4. Get a few hours of co-op in then log off only to get an error code 34878_0 and my save file is corrupt, making me start from scratch. This has happened now about 12 times. Please fix this issue, I’m thoroughly enjoying the game, but this is a GAME BREAKING BUG. it needs to be addressed.

1 Like

i got same code. i do not think it can handle the building it seems to get worse the more you build. good when you first start then when you build a house it starts crashing this is not a building game.this is false advertisement how do you feel. i do not want to build again so game is useless.

How’s the games graphics on your pspro looking compared to the og ps4?

My PS4 looks like a helicopter playing this game… This is Far from being made for PS4… Lag, stuttering, freezing,

Looks good on both, obvs there might be some more detail in places on ps4 pro but it looks great on both.

Can´t confirm that. Combat is always laggy. Testet it against elephants.

Lol i got owned by the freaggin Rhinos the First time becouse the lags, Every time It charged me i almost got killed. I used a rock to protect me and Poke that fat Rhyno to death. Despite the terrible lag, It was so freakin awesome.

The moment you sell your game you’re out of the testing phase. Your product is on the market and will be judged like any other product and rightly so. Early access has become a convenient excuse for developers to ask money now for a terrible game that maybe, just maybe will become good a couple years down the road and people should stop defending dirty practices like that. Back in the day we called this open beta and it was free, that,s how you do it. Fix first, ask for payment once its ready. We are technically the investors right now.

So this game is about an investor, giving a public review to a game that he invested in, before its complete.we aren’t investors, because we get no returns. we are just donators or supporters.maybe we as buyers now should seek legal advice on getting some of those returns for being used as investors.

3 Likes

Yea it seemed smooth at beginning but later on started being laggy on npc’s too but big creatures have always been laggy (dragon,rhino,elephant,gorilla,bosses etc)

@Jens_Erik I’m loving how your avoiding discussing this at least you could organise something as a community manager and inform us if we will ever see anything on the PS4 or XBOX or if were just a “thanks for the cash” and ignore group.

2 Likes

The way I see it your company just stole 50$ from me

1 Like

What makes you think funcom would just take your money and then never have any intention to patch the game and fix any bugs?

Maybe I’m just old but shouldn’t a game be playable on release instead of taking my money then fixing the game hopefully in the future

1 Like

I think what has people pissed, myself included, is the blatant lack of acknowledgement or communication… Posts say things will be fixed in a week with no further comment… Ohhh and that was posted 11 days ago…

If Funcom would at the very least communicate with the rightfully so disgruntled playerbase most would be happy…

Ignoring upset customers who have a legit reason to be upset is not the proper way to run a business and usually results in massive backlash (ie. No Man’s Sky)

2 Likes

how about the real issues crashing and when you log on your house falls down and the big one ce 34878_0 losing your game save.

I agree they should be a bit more active on the forums and keep us updated but it’s not like they have been completely silent, after going a quick google search I found these on twitter.

On consoles it can take nearly a week sometimes for a patch to be certified, once it’s sent to Sony or Microsoft it’s out of Funcoms hands until they give it the green light. Now if they released a statement saying they were going to fix issue a,b,c by next week and then Sony doesn’t give the patch the green light there would be even more hate pointed at funcom for giving false promises.

They are trying to fix the issue with the crashes but as everyone is not having the same problem it’s much harder to replicate. Now Funcom is a well established games company and have been around for years so they should be experts by now but they still don’t have the manpower or resources like large companies like EA where they have thousands more testers bug hunting.

When asked about the rhino bug

t’s on our list of adjustments but a bit further down priority wise. It’s definitely not intended. Apologies :slight_smile: Blockquote

We’re absolutely looking at more content but at the moment we are mostly focused on improving stability and performance as well as get all platforms up to the same build :slight_smile: blockquote

Today’s patch addressed some of the crashes that you have been experiencing. It does not address the common chain crashing issues you have reported to us. Reproducing these is proving difficult and debugging is unfortunately time consuming. We do hope to have a fix for these soon blockquote

was posted on the 22nd

Infinite Stamina glitch has also been fixed internally and will come in a future patch :slight_smile: blockquote

Thralls are also not supposed to sink into earth when you drag them in an elevator. blockquote

To address some of the most pressing issues: Thralls should regenerate and they currently don’t due to a bug. It’s fixed internally and will be patched in the future. - There are crash fixes coming to consoles and a parity patch blockquote

Posted on the 13th

1 Like

The Sony & XBOX verification process is thrown about all too liberally by games companies.

This isn’t a rule it is a guide there are games that are patched literally every week sometimes more than once a week. I believe it is down to the type of money you wan’t to throw at that version of the game. Games like Fortnite manage to patch very easily without all the verification process.

If Funcom want to be tight with their purse as well as their lips then there will be no future for this game on console I’ve already stopped playing it due to a lack of information and a lack of support. The only thing I have seen patched is server issues so far. Very poor when the PC version has had a few in such a short space of time.

1 Like

@Jens_Erik

I strongly believe FUNCOM knows what the problems are by now buuuuuut…

Whats happening? Why don’t we get an date for a patch?

And really, are you not able to give a server info before restarting? thats just more than annoying