One player defeats 50 thralls in Offline Raid? Really?

This still boggles me that whenever I come to any player’s base on a PvP server, no Thrall ever attack me. Ever. This is wrong.

That’s why I want dynamic building damage enabled on an official server. I will transfer there when available.

I had 20 beserkers once and saw that report in the logs how easy it was to take out each one. Porking.

First off Bladesaint, props to you that you stay and rebuild. That’s the spirit of PvP, and you honor us all. :crossed_swords:

Please find an ally enemy you can test this with. Since they patched the “teleport away bug” I have done this recently and it works. Make sure your defense/attack thralls are set to Attack All. You will want to leave some “on Guard,” and you should pin down some interior archers so that they stay put. If the enemy has gotten in, when they attack the interior archer, the guards in the area will almost always come to aid.

If the defender is an archer, prio ranged. If melee, prio melee. Give your melees a bow with set arrows. Change the attack range to 30 or 50 meters. And finally, ensure every staircase and door is walkable for your thralls. In my tests, after the door is blown off, the thralls that count pretty much pour through the hole.

2 Likes

Players can also abuse the system and easily drag thralls away and kill them one at a time

It’s why sometimes you’ll see the event log say x thrall has returned multiple times and then see that they were killed

If there was some type of alarm state that turned all thralls hostile within an area when one is yelling about how he and his mates are thick as thieves that would be nice

3 Likes

Solo on officials is a different game for sure. It is RARE that I will build anything of significance, mostly just bait to see who thinks they are strong enough to raid. Hidden stores are harder to find than bases. Find play styles that don’t overly rely on thralls /pets.

In my experience “gear fear” holds most people’s back from fighting. Don’t be afraid to lose your stuff, you can win a lot of fights in CE with confidence alone. Learn the maps and how to be sneaky. When you do strike, be like lightning.

As to the OP sounds like the old bugged thralls to me. Pathing is also pretty easy to abuse, so it could have been that.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.