One simple wish, or better two

if i had onwe wish, i would wish the old steam login back, this getting more and more worse,
i cant login the game in any game, cuz the stupid funcom launcher allways starts, even the mods are not updated… and restart and restart and restart, even if u tell him not to start that server, and its impossible to unclick the autostart button… or autorepear or reset the launcher,

such a nice game, and its not working since 2 years since the funcom live crap was installed problems without end…

and a little PS: asking the customers 2 Years after they inserted theyr FTL Bug, what system they have, if all details are in that bugpost, is not friendly at all, thats a slap in the face,not reading the bugpost, and reaction time of 2 Years while hundrets of other People have this Bug since march 2 Years ago…

and the biggest annoyance is downloading 400GB a month for a game, realy… install a veryfy for the updates, its not nessesary to provoke that much GB to download only if a + is changed for a - somewere…

conan Exiles was so nice as it was on steam laucher no problems with old lapptops, no loging hickups with the pc, no clickorgie, and pluswaste of downloads… just click and jump … after 5 years it schould be possible to do more then programming bad Launchers and websites wich are not compatible to all Browsers…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.