Online PVE Server Bug where My buinding parts keep dissapering and i die os offiline hunger and lose all my itens

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: Official Server #6308
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

i build a castle on D9 and a lot of my building pieces(set altar, teleporting Stone, fundations) are disaperring without warning our appearing decay in the event log. I just died of hunger and lost everything even if i was offiline for hours.

Bug Reproduction:

1.) enter on a official server and do the battle pass challenges so you can unlock unic thinks that will disapper 2.) MAke a beautyfull castle to live and make a teleportation stone so you and your cla membens can help echeother 3.) go offiline because real life calls 4.) return to the game and everytime your teleportations stone disapper, you died offline of hunger and lost illusion itens of battle pass that you bought with real money, your horse is on the other side o the map on your clan friend base. 5.) MAke a ticket and wait for days for help.

1 Like

My teleportation stone just disappeared again without any trace on the event log! This is no a problem os stability Things are disappearing without trace!

1 Like

Greetings Slap!
Welcome to our forums and thank you for reporting your situation regarding the your game’s inconsistencies and missing teleportation stone.

In order for our team to properly assess the issue, let me try to understand what’s going on:
You have a base with many building pieces/placeables and these are dissapearing every single time you log back in to your game?
If so, is this only happening with your Teleportation Stone or with many other placeables as well?

By any chance, does this happen always after the server kicks you out and you log back in or does it happen under standard log out and log in circumstances?

Please feel free to attach a video here of the issue occuring in your game, if possible.

Thank you in advance!

i Can’t make a video now but i will try to do it other day if needed!

Regarding your other questions:

had just finished to build the structure of the castle so there wasn’t any decoration or workbenches, i just build the teleportation stone and the altar of set and both dissapered after the server reboot on the next day. I build the teleportations stone again in the same place 2 more times and after the next reboot it always dissapered so i decided to build it out of my building about 25 to 40 meter away and after 2 days it was there so thats good but i just enter the game and it vanished again without leaving a msg on event log. In all the cases i check the stability and it was 100%

On this server i had not suffer any problems of disconnection or high ping or server kick.
i only died of hunger when i was infact offline and hours after i returned to play and i had lost all my itens.

About the building i have about 600 pieces right now! and only the teleportation stone and the altar of set dissaper until now without leving any decay or error msg on the event log.

1 Like

here is the video requested! (conan bug.mp4 - Google Drive)

Did you manage to access the video?

I have exactly the same problem. I play every day or every two days. There are no longer breaks. The buildings have an index of 336 hours. The next day I log into the game and my chest disappeared. Dilapidated and collapsed in just 48 hours. But the next day my stables, fence, several torches and another chest are missing. Stop it already! And it would be fair of you to put it all back in place. For example, I had valuable resources from dungeons in my chest, which I collected for a year.