Open up races to more classes?

suggestion

given that my post was for completeness, now we are beyond the ability to remove classes to the races (there are too many BS khitans and too many DT cimmerian) but all they can do is unlock more classes to the races

the ironic thing is that the Hirkanians are not even Khitans, they are Turanian who went as far as NG to follow the Wolves of Steppes to revenge of them.

Honest question: Why should there even be a class restriction for races? It is just a label that is put on a char ingame, and it limits te options for customization pretty hard. For RP and immersion purposes it is interesting for myself which race I choose, but ingame reading a label on another toon pretty much breaks immersion, and in RP I am only intersted in what the character tells me about himself, not what the game labels it.
Restricting classes to certain races is, well, racist, and neglects all thoughts of people moving from one country to another, from people who travel, learn new things from foreign cultures, marry and have kids with people from other cultures. It would be really cool to be able to play every possible combination. The game itself is not consistend with the race restrictions, why should we be forced to it?

@Mussagana I’d give you x amount of money if you added a new class, The Raider!

Only Cimmerians and Khitans could choose the Raider as Class (Khitai side choosing Raider would make it a Hyrkanian Raider like Force suggested, since we don’t have Turanians as playable race.)

Similar to the Barbarian but different gameplay!

One Tree for Damage-output.

Another Tree for Mobility, Debuffs, Survivability and Crowd-Control.

(could also use all the budget from Mutant Year Zero and The Longest Journey and focus it on this class) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This may not be correct here, because of the subject. If so, sorry.

But since giving more classes to races (I would love a Stygian Soldier, since day one), then maybe take off the armor limitations for vanity armor?

It could give more freedom to our character immersion and imagination when we could visualize our character types the way they wanted.

For instance: the pictish light armor (skull face, bones and croc skin, I think) would fit well on a mage type character, don’t you think. And who couldn’t like to see an HoX PVEing spreading fire and slashes in heavy armor? Magic soldier type.

Since Vanity Armor only happens in PVE, I don’t think it should not be a problem for anyone, right? It permits each one to play more conform his/her tastes.

Besides: more armor in inventory and bank, more free slots needed. Ergo, more probable purchases, right?

In the meantime, as for story dialogue to the soldier class for Stygians. Maybe a decent Sound Editor User can do some word montage with the existent voices (thinking Nadini here) to construct a soldier version for stygians. Maybe it’s possible. I did things like that myself a few years back on a Multimedia Course, and I know they do them all the time in Cinema.

Suggestion for vanity