Opening Thrall Wheels and some world spawned containers causes Fatal Error over and over

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official |
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP]
Region: [America]

[Describe the bug here]

When opening Lesser Thrall Wheel, Thrall Wheel, world spawned containers, I am frequently getting the Fatal Error message;

“The instance at OXFD241BS4 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be written.”

Click OK and the game crashes.

Now this happened prior to yesterday’s patch on the rare occasion, maybe once every 2 or 3 days, for no specific reason. Today I can’t open the Lesser Thrall wheel, not even after 12 attempts, I just get the Fatal Error, CTD. And this was in a nearly empty base, just 3 lesser thrall wheels and a campfire in a structure built mostly from the Blood and Sand set.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Put a thrall on a Lesser Thrall wheel with a Taskmaster and 9 gruel in a small building built mostly from the Blood and Sand set.
  2. Try to open the lesser thrall wheel.

I have 16 GBs or DDR RAM, 73 GBs of free space on a solid state memory card. So nothing wrong on this end and only Conan Exiles gets this error.

I can open my chests with many stacks of items with no errors or slowdowns.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: PC Patch (03.09.2019) Fatal error