Optimise Textures might solve lag nightmare

I’m on xbox and play pvp official. Whenever there’s more than 6 in combat, there’s a noticable lag. Is it because the servers can’t keep up with the data for movement? Is the xbox 1 not got enough ram? I’d suggest trying to downgrade the textures when there’s 4+ players within a certain radius. Once players have a thrall following, as well as pets running around, and gas/explosions going on, the lag gets serious. I convinced some former players to come back to give the game a second chance since there have been several updates. So there we were in a 3 v 3 and we black screened several times and got killed as a result of lag. I don’t think they will give the game a third chance. If you solved even a tiny bit of rendering issues in test live, release them immediately.

1 Like

Hi, I play solo in the xbox. On some occasions the lag is so big, that the game crashes. It restarted my console today. Sometimes floating weapons attack me. a window flashes, saying “waiting for data” . When I die, the screen freezes for 3-5 seconds before the animation. Horrible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.