🩸 ORHAN SHADOWS ✞ Who's Gonna Cry For You? ✞ (◉‿◉) To survive you need to realize you don't know who you are...until you are very quiet - Experimental Community - Unreal Engine Tweaks // PvE

:drop_of_blood: ORHAN SHADOWS ✞ Who’s Gonna Cry For You? ✞ :drop_of_blood:

To survive you need to realize you don’t know who you are…until you are very quiet

ojos on the brink

You can win a fight and still bleed to death or succumb to poison if you aren’t prepared. From the minute you enter the World… you are vulnerable. Healing wraps are your best friend!

**As you level your character will gain buffs, critical hits, as your character continues to level.
:heart_hands:

:gear: High-End hardware: i9-9900k (5.0GHz Turbo) — SSD Type: NVMe M.2 (Extreme) PvE

DIRECT CONNECT: 131.226.242.87:28090

Atlanta / ping from Scandinavia 147-200 ms, which is playable. EU Welcome!

FEAR KEEPS YOU SHARP! :scream:

huntress

FEAR KEEPS YOU SHARP! :scream:

:drop_of_blood: When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves to survive. Update your predictions!

:heart_hands:

WORTH KNOWING :point_down: mainly small size modifications

:rose: END OF PRESENTATION :rose: END OF PRESENTATION :rose: END OF PRESENTATION :rose:

TATTOO

3 Likes

:woman_cartwheeling: SCROLL UP -

image :woman_cartwheeling: SCROLL UP -

I liked this. I wish the offical game was like this.

:point_right: When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves to survive

:brain: The brain uses old information to predict what might happen in similar scenarios in the future, which is an important tool for survival. Learn and predict the future every time you die! :boom: SCROLL UP :drop_of_blood:

Found your server yesterday and started playing. I like it very much so far. So much new to discover. :heart_eyes: :+1:

:pray: Thanks! :european_castle: ORHAN SHADOWS ✞ Who’s Gonna Cry For You? ✞ ✞ SCROLL UP!

Hello!

Which Map are you using?

Thank you!

:point_up_2: SCROLL UP! PAGE UP! or Press the “Home” key :family_man_man_girl_girl:

:gear: High-End hardware: i9-9900k (5.0GHz Turbo) — SSD Type: NVMe M.2 (Extreme)

:eyes: “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”

:drop_of_blood: ORHAN SHADOWS ✞ Who’s Gonna Cry For You? ✞ :drop_of_blood: