The additional reports I have received include:

• Maproom
  • Elevator
  • Drawbridge
  • Orb of Nergal
  • Fountains
  • Wells
7 Likes

Bet I will be getting messages from my server now .

Thank you all for the additional information.

We will forward everything to our team.

Please let us know if you find any other issue with the update. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello! Same for 1300 PvE. Looks like all the objects are blocked including wells and elevators

2 Likes

The same situation PVP 1310

Same thing on 1942 (PVE-C)

• not to put any pressure here but this is gonna create a lot of spam buildings the longer it stays up.
4 Likes

Ditto for Official 1501.

1 Like

update: fixed!

1 Like

Happens in official PVE #1953 too

1 Like

And add pb on crafting for recipe legendary T4 armor and weapon reparation kit, its not possible to craft this item

Same thing on #1725…

1 Like

same on 1027 official pve =/

I’m on a private server, running these mods:
litman item stack & container size, litman weight, barbarian barber, map room teleport crystal, better thralls, fashionist, warrior mutator for conan exiles, pippi, emberlight, kerozards paragon leveling, AoC, EEWA and Hosav’s custom UI mod…in that order

AoC has magic shrines to learn from, they are supposed to be public access. When trying to interact with one, I can see the “press E to interact” on the right, but then it says “you do not own this” and won’t let me learn or ascend my magic! :frowning:

This was tested on 3 shrines so far (that I’m aware of)
thx

Although it sounds like AoC has done some manipulation of the maproom actor/logic, and may, therefore, be impacted by the issues with the maproom currently, a mod is not something Funcom will be able to fix. Unless, of course, fixing the maproom in turn fixes AoC, which is possible.

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter official server with the game updated to 2.4. This example uses Official Server #1030
    2.Go to a Map room placed by an other player or clan. Must be someone else than your account and not someone in your clan.
  2. Click on a Obelisks that you have already attuned to your bracelet.
  3. Observe that you cannot use it since patch 2.4. It nows displays “You do not Own This”

This may be a change that Funcom wants, but the community has built map rooms at strategic places on the map to help players move around. I think Map rooms should stay public. I understand doors and buildings should stay private, but not Map rooms.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey everybody,

We’re aware of this issue and we’re working on a fix for it at the moment.
Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention and sorry for the frustration it is causing until we release the fix.

10 Likes

It’s a minor inconvenience, nothing more. Thank you for working it out!

3 Likes