Over 10 chests and other items lost their stability randomly

*Game mode:Online official]
**Type of issue: | Bug |
Server type: PvE
Region: [ EU 2021 ]
Hardware: [ Xbox series S ]

Bug Description: items in my base lost their stability and items inside the chests are gone today 6.1.2022 so many hours of farming just wasted now… how to get them back?

You won’t get them back. It’s a current bug in the game. I would not put any chests on bench’s or stack chests until it’s fixed

Hello, I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. This is an issue we’re currently investigating and will hopefully get a fix soon. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Does anyone know if this glitch includes benches? Last night, while I was at base, not only did a lose a bunch of chests but my whole trade alchemist’s bench with my bench thrall along with a nearby advanced firebowl cauldron all destabilized and vanished. Not sure if there’s any point in replacing it if it’s just going to happen again.

Was the bench placed on top of regular square foundations connected directly to the ground, or was it something else (like on top ceiling pieces attached to pillars, etc.)?

Have the same problème. With the némedien dlc I’m renovating my entire base and loosing decorations and furnitures randomly, even where i didn’t touch yet. For now i only lost 1 chest whit colors in it. I’m on xbox one x on a official pve server.

Also noticed a Large Chest missing today. Had 5 full sets of Grave Matters event armor(Master Skelos)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.