P2W in saga, not a suprise

There will be a full set pvp buyable each week?

we guess so. We asked any funcom employee to give us an answer but as you can see, they dont mind

If you cant afford 5$ for a week you should look for a better Job instead of playing anyway :joy: so FC made it reasonably cheap. This said as a customer (a customer is a person that pays them) I find it strange I pay twice or dont get any extra like a free pet as a subsriber and even more I am upset in the lack of quality like disconnects that ruin the fun I did pay for. FC behaves like Crom itself: we should not pray to them and only they decide every now and then when they listen to us… if i would not love general Conan theme of the game it would long be off.

Sorry, that`s rubbish… a poor inexperienced player with this gear dies extremely fast when facing a good player! Surely this is giving you “Uber” guys more of a challenge? Lol.

Anyway, I thought PvP proper starts at lvl 80…will be a different ball game then! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And experienced player becomes super strong.

The correct answer was Path of Exiles anyway.

At the end of the day any F2P is an illusion. F2P users are only there that non F2P ppl have their fun. Think logically, think as a company? The only noticeable exception is POE while at the end you might even spend more money due to the cosmetic items :wink: btw evito dont forgot to mention that in POE old items after nerf are not touched. Since I have an old kaoms heart when i stopped playing and several others. It creates a huge imbalance amongst ppl as well…

I pay a subscription fee. Why should I be forced into microtransactions as well? And btw, you really gonna defend p2w, after all the media sh*t storm around the gaming industry lately and these practices?

Shot in the foot

5 Likes

Lol! Would love to see an answer to this from him but it will probably be “buy it or be farmed ,if you don’t like it don’t play”

That is interesting. What happened @Mussagana ?

He must have been overruled :wink:

The gear should be obtainable without pve since after 12 toons geared i dont want to dig into grinding. And its not gringing requires any skill on that level its just time. On a pvp sever i want instant pvp Action. Also some ppl have money cause they work and time is previous. So having a shortcut should always be there. HOW EVER the pricing should be kept very low. On all tiers on this amount max. Plus the bonuses with respect to those that have more or too much time for grinding should be smaller. Finally tell me where else in life do you get anything for free totally? :wink: this game is a so called cash cow. That means making profit with minimum effort. I am not happy with that and would wish it gets more love from FC but since you cannot change it there is only accept it or leave…

1 Like

Really man, whats in your head xD it’s not a brain obviously

2 Likes

I know how business models work, you kiddies and dreamers not :wink: i am not saying im happy with it but i want to see you crying all if they shut down the Servers…

Keep in mind that once given word shouldn’t be broken. And to be honest for me personally they can shut it down even now and never bring it back again. I love playing PvP but now through the item shop. Peace!

If you have the Balls to quit here and forever not looking back I salute you man. And honestly since they refuse to communicate with us thats the only message you can set. But since you Posting a lot they still have you like a fish on a rod. Be honest to you bro :wink:

I imagine that is the case but would like to hear it from him.

You know, you are the one of the reasons why games nowdays suck so bad. People like you who defend this pay to win crap. “I got so many characters already and don’t want to farm gear anymore and want instant PvP action”, you know you would have the same PvP action if you used thr gear from quests? The way it normally was on PvP servers?
Making it possible to buy such an overpowered gear set is pure pay to win and nothing else, if you dont have the gear you cant compete. People would still have instant PvP action without the item shop gear, having some free armor slots if everyone only had access to the crappy tortage quest gear would make the whole situation a whole lot more conpetitive.
Because people still buy this stuff all day long (so many people have it already) the other big companies think they can get away with this sh#t too, you buy the game and then have to pay additional money to be competitive with others who simply put more money into the game. EA is the best example with their stupid lootboxes in a full priced game.

Funcom may need money but you know that 99% of all the money you invest here in AoC goes to other games?
This server has nothing to do with its initial idea, fighting each other in rags on the island.

I wouldn’t wonder at all if it drove more people away from PvP than it made them stay for PvP, I for one will completely stay away from PvP from now on, I wanted to try it seriously this time and try to fight other people without the gear advantage that we have on Crom but this server made me care even less about PvP in this game.

2 Likes

Sad you moved away. You could have liked it. Actually pve is a dead end at some point… Once you done it what remains left? What if you seen and conquered anything? Like seeing the same movie over and over. The true endgame starts around pvp since its an infinte aspect of the game…