Pak file corrupt or tampered with. Have done a clean reinstall and verified integrity of game files through Steam. Still not able to log into ANY server

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

Pak file corrupt or tampered with. Have done a clean reinstall and verified integrity of game files through Steam. Still not able to log into ANY server.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. At first i thought that the decay and removal of a player i have traded DLC statues with for my castle was the reason for this bug. After trying to log into other servers with the same result I’ve put that theory on ice. (unless those items changed something on my local files or on your servers that gets taken into account in any checks at the server login.)
  2. Reinstalled and tried again. same result.
  3. Verified game files again. still got the problem.
  4. last played was about 10.11.2020

Hey @Heresiarch

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustration.
It seems you’re playing on a private server. Do you have any mods installed?
If so, could you try as a troubleshooting tip, to uninstall them and delete the mod folder and mod list file (you can back them somewhere else in your computer), check for integrity of the game and see if this issue happens with the unmodded version of the game?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.