Particles from Thurga Khotan not visible

“Thurga Khotan himself is a powerful sorcerer and may use his arsenal of magic against you. Stay vigilant for falling meteors or clouds of poisonous gas at your party’s location, and get out of the way!”

Not sure if it was just my visual bug but when we were fighting and our arch-nemesis did some dirty trick (aka Toth-Amon and his spells in T3) I was unable to see the particles and was getting hit by the invisible magic (gas on floor mostly).

Tested on particles settings: “My Self/My Group/Raid & PvP”.

I Also checked the “World Particles” to be sure I am not missing those (mostly used in raids).

Thanks!

I have this bug if my particles are not on “High”. They don’t show up on “Medium”.

With the new warning message and particles on “Show all” I was able to see those pesky AoEs on ground. But with all the casters, mobs, spells, spellweaving going on it is just pure chaos on my screen :slight_smile:

Would be better to set those 2? particles on World particles so we can turn off the rest.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Instead of doing so (the logic solution at first hand) they implemented a dedicated warning? So I guess they cant do it… easily? But i agree to the topic owner is never like to have all particular on and they need to add an epileptics warning then for onslaught mode :wink: also we all know the engine does not shine in performance when too much is going on screen so it might also harm User experience in that sense.

1 Like