Patch completely ignored invisible followers even after tons of people have reported it already?

So we’re not even going to acknowledge let alone fix the invisible followers, but it’s awesome that you spell checked stuff.

1 Like

Still freezing in Bazaar and Battle pass cast a ice bridge freezing. Freezing during thrall command. I like to purchase some things but not when looking causes me to freeze. @Community wasn’t this supposed to be fixed?

1 Like

I haven’t even touched magic because the whole thing would make everyone freeze/crash. It was a nice gimmick but was unusable.

1 Like

I like the transmog bench for armor. Put staff and papers in a chest. Tried ice bridge again last night froze again nuts on it. Don’t want to run a Sorcery build any how. My wife spawned in some clothes put them on her fine character was definitely corrupted so she started a new character.

1 Like

The transmog is awesome. Lots of armors I wouldn’t use because of the armor value vs the benefits. Now it doesn’t matter so much.

So your wife was corrupted, but you guys didn’t know how to get it off? You try drinking a yellow potion/attribute potion to undo the corruption to the stats?

Seems that’s the way to undo the stats when they’re permanently corrupted. Then just use a dancer to heal corruption.

I’m guessing this problem may well be patched in the next upcoming update?

They might just be rolling out small patches for the time being? I’m sure the next one will be a few weeks later.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on the twitch drop issue.

I was hoping we’d get a fix/another campaign for it, but it’s been radio silence for the most part. Most posts go unanswered from what I saw via search.

1 Like

No didn’t know about it and she didn’t give me time to look into it put up her gear and recreated character. She lost map markers and recipes. It’s our server so boom level 60. Now it’s chase recipes good way to level thralls. HOPEFULLY more careful trying out things!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.