Patch day is incoming only a few hours away

on x box it was 1:30 pm i think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

soon we will get the patch :eyes::eyes::eyes::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

oH BOOYYYY
new battle pass
new bazaar
new prices
new content
new feedback and rants
… this day will be heavy and hot… especially here on forum :sneezing_face: :crazy_face:

patch is out on x box

And on PC

1 Like

And a giant Thank You in advance to all Funcom Devs and Designers for the work, to all TestLive testers that play-tested, to all Modders who have likely already started drinking, to all Admins who likely have never stopped drinking, and to all Players who are most likely, and very patiently, not screaming that they cannot access servers, etc.
Let the Hounds of Crom be loosed! :smiley:

3 Likes

Patch on PS4 out

1 Like

14.736 GB for the PS5? That’s not small. :relaxed:
Well ladies, gents and everyone in the middle… let’s see what all the fuss is about. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

lets goooooooo! i am joining in, new battle pass is EPIC!!!

Download started.
The notes look very promising.

Given the size and time…
This one will go back to sleep before returning to see how this has all turned out.
We are enjoying a rare night of gentle rain and remaining conscious, and this one wants to be well rested and in a good mood when opening the game next.

1 Like

Already have everything working. Failed to load EL saved game pre update. Rebooted the ps5 and it was solved.
Isle of Siptah map loaded fine at first attempt.
Not seeing the war horn emote in my emotes wheel. Maybe because it’s a save pre chapter 2.
All purchases worked fine.

1 Like

Sigh…really. I get very small windows of players here and there and as it seems to be growing as original time was 22 minutes estimate, 20% in is now 40 minutes.

1 Like

Here we
g
g
g
go o o o o o
:boom:

Conan has encountered an error and must shut down.

1 Like

I am so annoyed.
I was waiting to purchase the Battle Pass since I had completed Chapter 1 and wanted to wait until just before Chapter 2. I went to buy it today and they just updated the game. FUUUUU
I am giving up on this game now. Funcom would have had my money by now if they given us more warning. :cry:

Hmmmm

=(((( well i didnt open Bp yet… only 7th lvl

1 Like

and where do we get dogs and foxes in EL?

Currently down loading glad I checked Forum forget it was today. @SirDaveWolf do the cats follow or hangout like baby turtle?

You can have them on follow. They act as normal followers.