PC - Age of Sorcery Chapter 3 Update Discussion Megathread

From One Shot to Godlike…

you mean, my lv 60 char wont get the reward from this new journal? do we have to recreate char?

Does the Isle of Siptah support this update?

If I previously purchased the BattlePass, was I supposed to be required to buy the BattlePass again for CH 3? I just paid for it (again) and no challenges are active. Please advise.

I also showed all items as unpurchased in the Bazaar so I bought Disciples of Zar and Aesir Accountrements, Market Set, Ghurnaki Vandal Armor, and Fake Death Emote suddenly showed as OWNED. I was charged the Crom Coins for the Disciples of Zar. How can we know what we already purchased. Now I wonder if I was double charged on both the BattlePass and the Disciples of Zar.

Aquilonian Secret Passages and Corrupted Contrivances show as items that I can still purchase. FYI - I have purchased ALL of the Bazaar Items from Ch 1 and Ch 2.

Please advise.

My lvl 13 hors has just under 7k!!

1 Like

Greetings @Valkyrja,

Please reach out to our Help center so our team can better assist you.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I haven’t get any update for the PC version, at what time is the update?

Greetings @Ragnar1724,

We have sent you a direct message to request more information on the issue you reported with the Journey system. Please check your forum notifications.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Thanks. I did as you suggested. My question is will the Help Center respond via e-mail? I just want to make sure I know where to look for a response.

1 Like

Hey,

Yes that’s correct, they’ll reply to the e-mail you added to the form. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings @josh1,

The update is already available on all platforms.

Please try to restart the store app to pick up the update. We hope this helps!

1 Like

no

FUNCOm i cant join my server because of endless loading screen bug since 6 days now FIX IT please

Could I learn “Golem Shaping” in Isle of Siptah?

Yes you can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Reported this almost 2 weeks ago. I could not buy crom coins from the bazar directly via paypal. I had to go to steam and load money into my steam wallet. Only then I was able to buy Crom Coins ingame.

Region: Germany

I didn´t even got a response to my report. Maybe now I am finally taken seriously.

Journey Step “Mason” - “Build or Upgrade a Building” does not work if you already built with T3 structures previously.

Finally able to test myself, yup, looks like it is ping locked.

I suggest if you disagree with this you should make a separate post. I agree with this move personally.

3 Likes

What are the exact requirements to get into the new dungeon? I gathered blood crystals and learned all the magic spells but the option to ignite the portal doesn’t appear, even during eclipse.

same question, even in admin mode with all recipes open there is no portal activation button