PC - Age of Sorcery Chapter 3 Update Discussion Megathread

Mayra, funcom should make a seperate PC game pass thread.
The only way the new update works l, is you have to uninstall/reinstall. And reinstall again all the DLC.

Hello everyone, do I have to start a new game for chapter 3 because of the travel sections?

Anyone figure this out yet, removing mods didnā€™t work for me
Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3474]
Could not find SuperStruct ResolveJourneyStepsOnKnockout to create ResolveJourneyStepsOnKnockout

This is still happening.

2 Likes

So we have to physically put a Thrall in a crafting station now. 2 clicks instead of 1? Was this by design?
Thanks

1 Like

The game now crashes whenever I open the mod menu. This wasnā€™t a problem just a few days ago.

Is there a reason this update would turn the mod menu into an instant game crash?

I was having a similar issue and after I verified the integrity of the files on Steam it downloaded 500 MB and now the error disappeared.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi there. Just starting today, my husband is having an odd issue (which I have read that others are having) where, right after the cinematic his game will crash and heā€™s getting:

[File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3474]
Could not find SuperStruct ResolveJourneyStepsOnKnockout to create ResolveJourneyStepsOnKnockout

This error. Iā€™m not having that issue, including on our new server.

Is this a fix yet?

Some journey steps dont seem to work.
Other than my lvl 60 not being able to start the first journey (requirement of entering the exiled lands not met), there are some journey steps that dont seem to complete.
I harvested a human with religious tool but that wouldnt complete. I also tried picking up silver from a box and that didnt work either (previous step to get gold worked this way fine)
Iā€™m sure there are others that are similarly bugged

1 Like

direct connect now also ping checks
cant access pve official

It appears the Crystalline Guardian Torso, and prerequisite for making crystalline tar or brimstone torsos, is a missing recipe from the Golem Workbench. I have 3 types of stone, 3 types of iron, 2 types of crystalline, the base torso being the missing item. Anyone else have this issue, or if it isnā€™t missing, how do I get it?

Adding to this. Crytalline golems are missing their base part option. Crafting the brimstone or tar version requires the base Crystalline body part, but they are not available. Did I not unlock something here, or is this a bug?

Hi,

Iā€™m actually playing on the PC version using Battle game pass PC / Microsoft store. Unfortunately, the update seems to not be available using this platform. I tried to ā€œFind new updateā€ multiple times, but nothing is available. Someone can help me ?

There is but not during day time.

Baltic statesā€¦ but its fixed nowā€¦ finally normal price without convertion rate of 50% almost ! Thanks for finally updating worldwide value! :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  • New dungeon quite bugged.

• Players should be able to dismantle Golem Parts in Dismantling Bench.

• Improved Dismantling Bench canā€™t be placed too close to walls (probably hit box too big)

• Not sure but I assume all the new benches have the same problem.

When visiting the spire, Mek Kamoses is absent, along with two of the traders.

Edit: Doing a full reinstall of the game fixed this issue!

Same problem as Ragnar1724. The travel system is not working. Many tasks were completed, but there was a reset of progress. Moreover, it cannot be recruited again by an active character, ā€œtake the first stepsā€ for the second day

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with Huang and not being able to purchase the Crystaline Golem parts?
Using some mods but that shouldnā€™t affect this stuff tbh
Had to make an account to just post this issue so canā€™t provide screenshots at the moment

It seems in order to get the crystalline parts you have to buy them from Carpenter Huang at the spire, but it seems that might be bugged because I click button and it doesnā€™t give the parts or even take the blood crystals awayā€¦

1 Like

You can Use this site for share picture. Your choice

Being encumbered breaks the guardian assembly bench and prevents you from building golems even with all pieces in place.