PC - Age of Sorcery Chapter 3 Update Discussion Megathread

Hmmm now this opens up a metaphysical question…are they like crystals or or they more like blood?

Jokes aside, its ore by the class, so, must fit to the box =(
Btw, has any1 test Iron hound pet? Saw a post on reddit, oh boy, such a disappointment :sneezing_face:

Greetings @zebode,

Thank you for reaching out. There’s a different container, especially for Blood Crystals.

We appreciate your feedback and we’ll let our team know this might be perceived as a bug.

1 Like

This one will be released in future?

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you. I failled to notice there is a specialized container for blood crystals in the game at this moment. But is is confuse.

So, any expect date for a patch that fixes all the major bugs of this update? It has been more than one week since release and we are stuck with a new dungeon that doesn’t work properly, merchants that won’t sell stuff, paid items from the bazaar that doesn’t work in game and several other bugs reported.
Any plans to share?

I didint found this container is it already disponible?

I didn’t find it either. I am just taking funcom word on it.

1 Like

bazaar item maybe? wait for the next rotation

I find the shop totally unbalanced.

I want

• emotes
  • armors
    -weapons
    -paints
    -potions

in each the shop. on the same time .

but unfortunately this is not the case.

if you continue like this people cant will be interest by the shops

New hotfix released.
Patchnotes:

3 Likes

No new dungeon fix for the second phase bug?

Who is the Blood Moon Beast? Hope i not meet this one seens to be worse than rockslide

It is the get off my lawn pet of the boss in dungeon.

Is it the dragon?

GFN user here - following the hotfix, Conan Exiles crashes at launch. I was just in this morning…

Just idle in the dungeon and do not progress.

1 Like

despite the second phase not triggering bug, could it trigger if you hold to kill kurak for a long time

Guys… look what i found