Pc command in solo

Hi,

Sorry if im not on the good section.
Im a french player sorry for the english too.

I have the game on pc (steam) and im making some videos for my youtube channel. But i have a question about the slave fighter. Im playing on a solo party for making my video and i want to put my fighter level 20 too fast than training us myself. There is some command for doing this ? There is more command that i can use ? Because the administrator pannel can’t do that or im not seen that possibility.

Thanks for the help

There is a console command:

LevelFollowerUpTo 20

But you can not select his perks as far as I know, they still will be random. Don’t forget that your Thrall must be in follow mode when you issue this command.

1 Like

Thank you very much dude. There is some guide about the console command ? With a list ?

I find a guide for the command but i can’t open the command pannel for write it. How i can do please

The key with `~ is how I open the command line. I think the Insert key also works.
If you’re using a keyboard for a different language I don’t if it’s the same or different.

1 Like

Use INSERT key on your keyboard, it must be the same for all languages.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.