PC EU Official PVE-C #1214 Stuck in Loding Screen

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash]
Region: [EU]

Try log in stuck in Load screen. Tryed Restart the Game, Steam and PC. Singel Player and Other servers Work.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Try Log in

1 Like

The server is at 0 players exept the one try to conect untill the server restarts nobody will get on the server so hurry up i dont want to wait till 5 am CET for the normal scatuled restart

Since 16:00 / 4pm like this ;(

Earlier threads regarding this type of bug:

#1322 - same here.

still dosend work… i must realy say my negative review on steam still stay and will stay till game braking tinks like this ore the recovery bug is fixt…

Ok U guys realy make me angry funcom ure Service is non existent…

Ok i waitet till now and normaly the server shod have restartet and he DOSEND!!! So the F… login screen bug is still there DO F… somthing!!!

Jetzt noch mal auf deutsch!! KEINER und ich wiederhole mich! KEINER KANN IN 1214 EINLOGEN! KEINER!!! Er restartet auch nicht von serber was das warscheinlich beheben würde ALSO MACHT VERDAMT NOCH MAL WAS. Wie unfähig muss man als Firma eigendlich sein? Erst nicht genug server! Dann werden RVE-C server einfach umgestellt!! Und jetzt der Scheiß!!! Ganz erlich sollte das ganze nicht bis heute Mittag behoben sein gehe ich auf jeden Offiziellen server und baue einfach nur Risige Blöcke überall das eure Traffic costen steigen nur um euch geld zu kosten!!! (solange mann überhaubt auf einen der server kommt!!!) Es ist nicht nur eine Frechheit was ihr macht es grenzt an betrug! Und unser server ist nicht der eizige der betroffen ist!!!

Hi there,

We are aware of the issues. This server is requiring more investigation into what is causing this issue. I am very sorry for the frustration caused but I unfortunately do not have a time frame for when the issue will be fixed. Please keep a lookout for more info.

Thank you. This is weird one because I seem to be in the game already but the loading screen is still on. I can hear the menu sounds as I press Esc or inventory, and I see myself listed in the server. Still the loading screen doesn’t go away.

Same problem and PVP still does not work on the server.

Where we can find some Official Information, i want to know what the tech supp is doing for fix the Problem, will we get a Rollback?
the time where the Server 1214 start with this Problem a friend did lvl 37 till 55 and i 46 till 60.

So my Question do we loose this work couse of some old backup, should we start on another Server?