[PC] Fingerfang - PvE Server Cluster

Fingerfang is a 3 ring cluster of PvE servers on Exiled Lands, Siptah, and Savage Wilds connected with the Amunets Server Transfer mod as well as connected global chat via Pippi Global Link so it feels like one big world combined.

Gather rates 2.0 and XP rates 3.0

Max Level 120 + 8 EEWA Ascensions

Discord: Fingerfang Gaming

Server IPs

Siptah Server

Server Name: Fingerfang Siptah
IP: 99.244.0.218:8777

Savage Wilds Server

Server Name: Fingerfang Savage Wilds
IP: 99.244.0.218:7777

Exiled Lands Server

Server Name: Fingerfang Exiled Lands
IP: 99.244.0.218:9777

Server Mods:

Please see most recent post for modlist.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Master Tracker Modo & Lady Aevellyn

1 Like

A few friends and I looked for months for a server that we could call home. It looked like we wouldn’t ever find it until we stumbled across FireFang. The server admins are friendly and helpful and aren’t invisible, they actually care and chat with you. I’ve had a blast on the server and hope to continue for a long time to come. Please, if you like the slower pace of 1x exp, and want to make meaningful friendships on the server you play, come join us!

PS. If you see a group of adventurers who seem to die in the most bizarre ways, that’s the ‘Misadventurers’. For some reason that’s just how the game is for us, we don’t try to die, but when we do it usually is hilarious. Like the time I got pushed off a cliff to my death by a rogue deer at night.

– Grog, Kelinar’s #2 favorite fan.

1 Like

Thanks for the post, Grog! Glad you all are enjoying the server!

The Firefang servers have had their passwords removed and are available for all to join. It is encouraged to join our Discord:

1 Like

The servers got some hardware upgrades. RAM expansion and new network hardware.

Been a while - summer was nice and most of us were enjoying the weather.

Fingerfang servers are still up and running for anyone looking for a fun, laid back PvE community of cluster servers!

We have decay turned off for buildings and thralls - so you can play as much or as little as you want without worry about your stuff being decayed! (Within reason - If you do not play for half a year and someone comes along wishing for your spot, it may be demolished without notice if you are not on our Discord and we are unable to reach you.)

The recent 2.7 update was time for a database wipe. All servers will be wiped and brought back online within time.

So far I have Exiled Lands back online. Not a bad time to start fresh anyway with the new additions from AoC!

Exiled Lands Server

Server Name: Fingerfang Exiled Lands
IP: 99.244.0.218:9777

Our Siptah server is back online and Exiled Lands and Siptah are connected via Amunet’s Server Transfer.

Siptah Server

Server Name: Fingerfang Siptah
IP: 99.244.0.218:8777

Our Savage Wilds server is back online and the 3 servers are connected via Amunet’s Server Transfer.

Savage Wilds Server

Server Name: Fingerfang Savage Wilds
IP: 99.244.0.218:7777

We have added the Darkwoods map expansion to the mod list to expand the North East part of the Exiled Lands map.

Replaced the Darkwoods mod with The Forgotten Lands mod.

Current mod load order:
modlist.txt (2.4 KB)