[PC] FOOD glitch {reloaded}

Game mode: Any
Type of issue: Long time Bug
Server type: Any
Region: Doesn’t matter.

LOSE HP WHEN EATTING FOOD GLITCH

The bug is as simple as the title. You eat food but you lose a chunk of HP before healing anything.

This glitch has been around since the first time this game was in early-access. With the previous way the fighting system worked in this game— (PVP or PVE) the bug was manageable but now with the huge nerfs to food you seems to lose as much HP as you gain with this bug which makes using food 100% unreliable and should not be used as healing.
When it comes to HP or MP recovery in video games I shouldn’t have to roll the dice to know if I’m going to heal or take away more HP.
I’m sure the effects aren’t as noticeable at the foods that weren’t hit as hard in the nerfs; nevertheless, I can’t help but feel that the idea wasn’t even tested it was just thrown at the general public to expect them to fix and pay for it as well. Feels shady.

STEP GUIDE:

1. USE FOOD ON HOT BAR
  2. ROLL DIE
  3. PROFIT OR DEATH?

if your hunger bar hits 100% after eating you get a bonus to your max hp. the same goes for thirst and stamina. thats probably what happened.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.