PC Halloween Update (31.10.2018)

Is there a way to make it less blue, it hurts my eyes, makes it uncomfortable to play for more than 10 minutes.

So I am a noob when it comes to server settings.
Where exactly should I write there and what number to have a fairly often falling meteors?
Anyone able to help?

And btw - I love the look and feel of this event so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having the same issue on official server 1008. No meteorites to loot from. Only the purple sprites!

Thank you for another useless update of Conan Scum.
I feel realy u never test ur patches the character creation is bugged again realy no money from me this Game is like Day Z it will never be playable!!!

And u are so brazenly and say this game is released pffffā€¦
U just wanted the Money!!!

2 Likes

Hey, do you have any additional details about how character creation is bugged? :slight_smile:

Go to face options and the camera is again far away from the face.
The COmbat system is still the cheapest thing of this game.
I donĀ“t know i realy like this game but this state is more a beta not released.!

1 Like

Just in case you guys werenā€™t aware, since thereā€™s no mention in the PS4 Updates & Bugs section, the PS4 Halloween patch is live.

HalloweenMeteorDecayTimer=X
HalloweenMeteorSpawnTimer=X
place these in your serversettings.ini file
I found 100 for decay and 200 for spawn doesnā€™t lag the server to much.

1 Like

yesā€¦not really a pleasure to playā€¦just implement an option to deactivate this event, preferably with the fixes for the things this event patch has broken

Looking foward for the Christmas event.
What a waste of time.

1 Like

Worst event idea ever!

Itā€™s way to dark. The purple light isnt helping. We cant hold torch and chains at the same time. Now we have to drag thralls home in the dark? Increasing gamma isnt the solution ā€¦ if the sun shines I cant play at all.

So much missing content ā€¦ so many bugs ā€¦ so many exploits ā€¦ and yet you make the worst event that will force many people to stop playing for a whole week?

Well done. :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Sigh, no one is ever just enjoying whatā€™s brought before them.

No Event n people would cry. ā€œOh, X game makes it better with fun eventsā€

Event n people cry. ā€œOh, donā€™t do events, itā€™s stupid fix bugs itā€™s so easyā€

If only people could be reported as bugsā€¦

8 Likes

Next thing on official server pve-c i have already a character on this server. And oh wow all my buildings clothing and so on are away thank you. -.-

Can you please fix this Game not broke it more and more and more the new features are awesome. I played this since Early acess. But u only care about features not for a running and 2018 Game. Animations are cheap, enemys still try to go inside you and and andā€¦

Edit: I play on PC

Hello. I felt like I had to give my impressions on this and express my feelings about some other things.
First of all, I connected to the game and the sky and the moon are beautiful. Trully. But Iā€™m experiencing a lot of lag because of meteors in solo (not mentioning that you canā€™t see anything even with max gamma at any time).
We restarted a server about 3 days ago, and ā€¦ Why do I already have to complain about things ? In 3 days ? I knew there were a lot of things that were not fixed between June and now but why are you WASTING so much time on something that can only bring more bugs (we know you) and that NO ONE EVER ASKED. You know what we want. A game with no bugs, or the least amount of bugs possible.
Also, as someone stated before me ā€¦ How is that RP ? Does Conan celebrate Halloween ? What will it be for Christmas ? (Please donā€™t replace sand with snow or some sh*t like that PLEASE, stop everything right now).
So I guess now Iā€™ll juste have to ā€¦ Wait a week, and hope that my pets and thralls donā€™t starve do death. You should have at least put an option for private servers to disable the Halloween theme.
I have to say something else. Iā€™m not complaining because ā€œI hate Funcom, youā€™re doing nothing blablablaā€. I like this game, I really do. If Iā€™m playing this game again this is the reason. I can go around some of the bugs, they are just testing my nerves A LOT. What I want to say is, your game is good. The concept is very good. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m complaining, I really like this game, and Iā€™m afraid that you will leave it behind when youā€™ll think thereā€™s too much work to put into it. Thatā€™s why I write this. Please, focus on making this game as perfect as possible, we really donā€™t want/need events.

BRING DAY TIME BACK

3 Likes

Fixed that, thank you!

I can walk true T2 doors, pls fix

Everyone,

Thank you so much for your reports.
Here are the current known issues:

• Possible to walk through a specific type of door (we are already working on a hotfix for this)
  • Game is way too dark and torches or light-sources seem to not work as intended (we are investigating and have an idea what could be the issue).
  • Issue with the camera in the character creator
  • Halloween meteors sometimes not visible even though the particle effects show

Sincerest apologies for the frustration this is causing. We are trying to address these as fast as we can.
I absolutely understand that these issues are upsetting but please try to keep the input constructive.

5 Likes

So i have to come back in a week?

I cannot play a bleu game, i tried, im plain dizzy, and itā€™s too dark to build.

Just say so as i know, im out of energy to discuss, just want to try to enjoy my game with my mates.

2 Likes

Include a new potion to prevent Halloween efects!

3 Likes

stop this halloween, thats a crap, make a switch for private server

5 Likes