PC Hotfix (05.02.2019) - Quick desync issues fix

Up and running now

1 Like

172.107.182.96:29100 still showing updating

Server 1127 is still down

ok good not just me lol i’m worried we had issues and ended up with new install 24 hours ago give or take. i dont think everyone can handle another one lol

It’s being updated :slight_smile: Just be patient and it should be back up shortly.

@Funcom

this patch fix People Can't farm, kill or do anything ?

It is aimed to alleviate this situation. We’re continuing to monitor any feedback our community has to share about it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

still down?

Looks like most of our American servers are back up (according to the status page I have access to on my end) :slight_smile: There are a couple still remaining.

thank you

i dont know exactly what got fixed, i can still see npcs running in the air, and some teleport.

what cases got fixed if you guys dont mind me asking it?

thank you!

This hotfix is to address servers getting unresponsive. Unresponsive meaning, making it impossible to mine (or generally interacting with the environment), attack npcs or players on a server.

3 Likes

sigh I’m just dismayed that the servers are down. It’s a public holiday here and I was looking forward to a solid 10 or so hours of play :(. Hopefully they’ll all be working soon, I’m using Steam so I’m not sure how to tell whether relevant servers are up or not.

I’m not home right now to look, but does the steam server viewer tell you? (On steam, View, server, filter for Conan exiles).

As far as I know most US servers were reported as up a couple hours ago.

LOL I wasn’t specifying a server when I start the game and I’m just doing single player so I assume it’s just “conan exiles” and there are possibly hundreds :). If the Single Player game doesn’t actually link to a server (which I suspect might be the case) then I’m going to have to report that their update broke the game load because I don’t even get to the first page.

For playing Single Player, it connects to Steams servers for verification of purchase, then that’s the last you will connect to a server for playing Single Player.

Worked an hour ago for me fine, hopped on to do some of my usual mod testing before I left the house. Did you verify your files?

Hmmmm… thanks. Two files were corrupt and had to be reacquired. That fixed it, must have been coincidence or just misfortune on my part (I know that whenever you download there’s a chance of corrupted files)

Steam is notorious for downloading updates that corrupts files. No idea why, but I’ve almost developed a habit to instant verify check whenever I see an installed game go through an update.

This is the first time I’ve had the problem in 18 years of steam gaming. I must have been enormously lucky. Anyway now I get to feed my current game habit (Not an addict of CE at all * taps inside of elbow * )

Wow, thank you. Started the game and was attacked immediately, while normally always had to wait for some 7 to 10 minutes after start before it would begin fighting. Actually, thought that it was a mod causing this since no one complaint about this issue.

The game also seems to run more freely despite the Stat Unit showing the same ratings as before. There were a couple a nasty huge lag spikes though, at the river, but they seem to have subsided.

Good fix, no repercussion issues so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like