PC Hotfix (14.01.2019) - Anti-flooding tools and crash fixes

Same.

I am going out on a limb with this but if this is going to consoles as well pc players are catching part of that because consoles use controllers vs keyboard/mouse players.

Hey all, we just put out a quick fix:

• Fixed issue introduced with latest patch that affected unarmed fist attacks, kicks, and some actions with shields.

The servers won’t need to restart for this but you will need to update your clients. Restart Steam if you are unable to see it.

And the view is like 5 feet above their head.

Because you’re judicious. If you’re here to play, you stick with what works until the next proven set or subset is released. It’s only logical, and your frustration is crystallized among vets almost universally.

I made a suggestion back in August about macros and controllers, being a PS4 player with a batwing or two on my PC. It might’ve finally come to fruition, which is a good thing, along with a fix to another really vexing DNS-based attack. I can’t say much more, as it’s not my place.

Yeah, exactly :slight_smile: I want to keep playing the game!

Specially now that I’m back in the mood for it :blush: But mods are a BIG part of what I like with the game, and each patch is like a nuke for mods :cry:

The new movement is just wrong and there is no setting that turns its off,. Can’t straff, can’t back up without putting my back open to attack, Funcom, put the old movement back ASAP please.

go to settings and turn off controller style movment then get in game find a mob and hit q to target it should fix it

That was fast, appreciated Funcom! :slightly_smiling_face:

Wait, why is the new patch over 700MB?!

Or just go to “First-Person-View” and back (press “P” two times).

Thanks that’s good to know will pass that on. I use a controller myself but most on server dont

after this patch I have extreme stuttering

Just in case: If you applied the tweak to the base game INIs for the BlueprintClusteringEnabled, be sure to reapply it… as patches normally undo changes to base INIs!

just for this, i will purchase the pict pack, thank you funcom, next time dont make us suffer that long without conan, my hearth cant handle it :P.

and if this is a player caused problem, please ban the ■■■■ out of them.

So the direction a player is facing and the direction other players see them facing is completely different in this update

If this patch is to address this issue it hasn’t worked. The last 4 days, official server #1821 has experienced the borking of the server where you cannot damage things such as NPCs or other players during PVP time, nor can you chop trees or collect rocks. Your toon goes through the motions but nothing actually happens. Sometimes the server rectifies itself within a few minutes but usually its hours. Very inconvenient during PVP hours.

That was our issue as well but seems (crosses fingers) that had been resolved after this hotfix

But why is the new hotfix 700MB? The first one was 10MB and the one to fix it is 70 times the size? What this new one do besides fixing the controls and targeting?

Thanks it worked.

Just Steam being Steam. Mine was only 100mb’s, /shrug. Probably redownloading assets for some reason like it likes to do.