PC Hotfix (15.11.2018)

@Wiluvan Since the Pet Patch we dont have 100% spawns anymore, Volcano, Pagoda or somewhere else. They share their spawn with T1 T2 T3 also. I guessed it was intended and some kind of balacing.

Sidenote. Varkin Fleetfood formerly a 100% spawn at the Pagoda of the boundless lusts isnt a 100% spawn anymore but still appears from time to time and shares his spot with other dancers. So i guess its the same at the volcano.

1 Like

there are quite a few they dont spawn at all!!!.

the volcano alchemist , the volcano tanner, the volcano taskmaster. just to new a few. (pagoda seems to be spawning all they are supposed to spawn, not sure about the fighters (mei the blade and the make version)

@Palm522 i agree, i didnt saw Mei the Blade, Roknori, Sranka and Waros for a while their. Thought they spawn more less now. Didnt and dont know they are completely out of the spawntable.

When this happen just go away from your base, until it completely dissapears and then go back to your base and will be ok…
At least for me this method working every time…

Already reported by modders a month ago. Funcom has internal fixes, though not sure of which NPCs yet. At least myself and two other modders have mods that require us to go over the loot tables very carefully for our mods. So we report what we find when we update our mods every patch that affects those spawn tables. Basically, it’s old news, and we’ll see what was fixed in the next major patch. If anything else is broken, we’ll find it and report appropriately.

3 Likes

Animals, Pet from pen who have no name when point with curser and can not be killed:

• White Rhino
  • black rhino
  • gazelle
  • all shalebacks
  • jungle bird
  • ostrich
  • all sand reaper
  • camel
2 Likes

We have exactly the same problem.

Hello, I have the problem that I placed a Vault (Schatzkammer in german) in the Frozen North area and I can´t use it. I cannot open it or put something in it. I always get the information “It´s locked”, but I never locked it and cannot unlock it. It´s like I try to open a Vault from an other player.
I play this game since the early access phase but I never had that problem before. Please help me!

p.s. A little late, I know, but I loved the Halloween Update a lot, it´s was a nice variety!

I just wasted about 4 hours building a room around a Map Room because the Jewel DLC armor set doesn’t protect against heat for crap so I had to keep running back and forth from shelter to the large well that I found out the hard way doesn’t fill waterskins because silly me I thought when I placed it after it filled up with water I could refill them.

And after that and after finally getting the room built around the damn Map Room I realized it was off center so I tried to re position it and guess what? All the sudden, the Map Room says it’s overlapping and won’t place in literally the same friggin spot I just friggin had it. So I had to tear down all the walls and ceiling I just built, slowly dying of heat stroke, just to finally get the map to place so I could get out of there.

I want to like this game, I really do, but man, you gotta get this stuff sorted. The only thing I got out of this whole experience was a feeling of extreme frustration and anger. That’s not how you want your players to feel, not if you want them to stick around.

Loosen up the restrictions on Map Room placement. The damn thing is huge and awkward as it is, making it damn near impossible to place on top of that is an exercise in frustration, especially if you’re putting it somewhere you just bloody had it and can’t because “reasons”.

2 Likes

Are you in a clan by any chance? If yes, is your rank below officer?
Funcom altered vault access to clan leaders and clan officers. (Sorry, I do not know about access to vaults if you have never made a clan.)

As Kwalya pointed out, if you’re in a clan and your rank is below Officer you won’t have access, due to changes we’ve done to the clan system.

I will add this to our suggestions document :slight_smile:

so what? you will fix the pet who cannot be deleted?

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure what you’re asking. Are you saying that there are some pets who don’t have names when you remove them from the animal pens, and said pets can’t be killed?

yes correct also not with shift+delete
same thing as we had in past with the tents

She has the same bug as we have. My posting: PC Post-Halloween Patch (07.11.2018)

i think moste have them, but who like kill his animal, so nobody has found this bug.

here is the list of animal again:

• White Rhino
  • black rhino
  • gazelle
  • all shalebacks
  • jungle bird
  • ostrich
  • all sand reaper
  • camel
1 Like

Thank you, both of you. Is this on a private server or official servers?

both are privat server

Are you also running mods on this private server?

yes