PC Hotfix (30.05.2019) - General and exploit fixes plus stats reset

Hey everybody!

We’re releasing a hotfix with a couple of bugfixes tackling music and some fishy buffs. It also contains a fix to an exploit that would allow allocating more stats than intended. For this reason, all characters’ stats will be reset once the patch hits live.

Thanks again for your feedback and for helping us improve the game.

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

notes

exploits

• Fixed an exploit regarding stats allocation.

general

• Background music in the game should now be playing correctly again.
  • The new fish recipes from the Dagon Dungeon now work correctly and will not needlessly reduce your health.

community

Trello Report Board

We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.

Separate TestLive Product on Steam

We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.

If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.

We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.

8 Likes

Good, now the dup exploit please.

EDIT: By resetting my character feats you ereased all additional points gained via fragments of power. Now I have to grind them again. Excellent, job! Can you guys do ANYTHING right? :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

except you created a new bug. Everytime you die now your attribute points reset with every death! We have tested this with 3 different players. Die, remove bracelet which ever and your character points reset on every single death.

3 Likes

wait!! We lost everything we gained from fragments too!? Wow this is really bad. So much work thrown away and now if you die you just get reset on attributes and feats! Nothing sticks.

3 Likes

Any mods? I just tested with Kerozard’s Paragon Leveling Mod (My Refresh version) and it didn’t reset the spent feat or attribute points on death in single player. Seems okay on my end so far.

Edit: Just to clarify, the patch reset attributes and feats on initial load, but it appears to be sticking for me on death.

Edit 2: Not resetting on death via my test server either with the mod enabled.

1 Like

Hey @Visago

Do you have any mods installed?

sorry but I also use this mod and I’m still concerned, the loss of attributes at the disconnection is the reconnection and death of the character.

I’m not able to reproduce in single player or on a server. I’ve tried death and disconnect/reconnect to the server. My guess is that there is another mod at play causing the issue, so if you could post your full mod list, people might be able to get it narrowed down to the culprit.

No mods. Never played with mods Im 1589. However I literally just killed myself for the 4th time and it appears nothing is reseting yet. So perhaps temp bug for a few people. My bad

2 Likes

Official Pve-C =>

No lose of the extra feat points from fragements
Attributes and/or feats doesn’t reset after death or deconnection
Witchdoctor still flaged as a purge thrall :confused:

Anyway, nice fix for the stats exploit, it was needed :wink:

2 Likes

Pippi - User & Server Management - v2.1.14
Niflheimr - MiniMap
Pickup+
WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles
Savage Steel
Savage Steel vol II
Kerozards Paragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh

Conan Sexiles 3.1.4
Emberlight 2.0.3
Less Building Placement Restrictions - Overlaps Edition - No NPC Camps
DyeMoreBetterer
ExilesExtreme - v1.4.34
Glass Constructions and more…
SlaverMod1.13
LitMan Item Stack & Container Size
Better Thralls v1.5.0 (Pickup & more followers)
OSH quest item
Lemurian Architect
PRN_NPCEquipmentLoot
Exiled_lands_improved
Fashionist v3.0.2 (1.0 and DLC compatible)

Sounds like it’s a non mod issue. Vanilla servers are seeing it too, but only briefly. Give it a few more deaths and see if it resolves itself.

1 Like

craft a few tablets of power?

Did this fix the Emissary thralls with 40k hps? Have had to mod it to fix it temporarily.

see PC Hotfix (16.05.2019) - Small fixes and second wave of thrall wiping

1 Like

Sorry does that mean they wont be fixed on Private servers?
Having a look at the spawndata table 4 of them are using the Witch Queen’s stats.

Or are you saying a wipe fixes it?

Emissary’s aren’t supposed to be capturable anymore, but their high HP should remain since they are boss enemies. Previously captured emissary’s on private servers have to be manually removed, pending server admin decisions on that.

3 Likes

Hi Multigun, is there a script or instructions on doing this on a private server? I haven’t done it yet, not that I think there is an issue on my server, but how would I go about it should I wish to?

Yeah, as if they grow on trees…

They are still capturable