PC Hotfix (30.05.2019) - General and exploit fixes plus stats reset

is that official server, or private? And any mods.

Now if i can just get all the thralls the 50 statters killed, and all the kits i lost when jumped by multiple 50 statters from a clan :confused: Oh and the time i played taking long routes to avoid them. I wasn’t going to use it, so best to not engage the trolls if possible.

I can’t repair any items, weapons or armor. My stats reset, but not my feats.

I’m playing on single player.

Any ETA on the game settings reverting to defaults each time the game is started?

I can’t take ANY of my DLCs as they cost ZERO points. For instance, if you take Archer or Ropemaker, you can unlock the secondary specs, but since DLCs cost ZERO POINTS you can’t take them! You CAN take Star Metal Bows and the various arrows, just not any of the DLCS that you paid for.

What were you thinking? Do you even test this stuff? Oh, wait, silly me, don’t answer that, duh!

take or make???

I posted a bug report under another forum. You can not take a skill if it does not cost at least one point. Since DLCs cost zero points, you can not take them. For instance, if you unlock Rope Maker, the tile for Bossonian Bow turns brown from red. You can’t unlock it, from brown to green, because it is zero points. You would have make it cost at least one point, roll back the patch, or change some other mechanic. You can unlock Star Metal Bow for 13 pts, for instance, as part of the base game.

thnaks for the band aid. Will check tonight. Haven’t been on in 2 days (moving :/). but plan on getting some Conan in tonight.

Just needs to be refreshed as it were. You can close the screen, or go to another tab and back, or do what Shadoza suggests. It’s been that way for eons on the mod side of things.

3 Likes

The DLC feats should be chosen automatically once you get the corresponding base feat, it’s always been like that. It doesn’t happen visually right away until you close and reopen the menu, however. If that’s not happening then yeah, that sounds like a pretty big issue.

1 Like

Here’s my report from the PvE Official I play on:

• All feat and attributes were reset at first logon today.
  • Assigning feats: confirmed that all bonus points from Tablets/Fragments were still intact, I’m not short any.
  • Assigned attributes and removed bracelet: attributes were still assigned after respawn, and did not re-reset.
  • Let my character die of starvation: attributes & feats are fine, no re-reset.
  • Exited to menu and reconnected: Feats and attributes are still assigned after reconnect, and did not re-reset.
  • Let a bear kill me: Attributes fine, Feats momentarily looked like they had been reset (~2 seconds), but then everything went green as expected as my base etc finished loading.
  • Confirmed that I can make armors from DLCs without issue including Turanian and Aquilonian. All the DLC feats are Green as expected.

As far as I can tell, everything is working properly (as far as the reset goes) on unmodded stock servers such as Officials.

EDIT: In addition, I’ve confirmed that the Darfari Witch Doctor still has the same special recipes as the Purge Alchemists. Given the many months of work and research I put into farming purges to get such an alchemist (not to mention purge blacksmiths, armorers, etc.), this feels kind of cheap. Feels like a lot of work I put in was for naught. I guess the silver-lining is that I don’t need to worry about people asking me for B&W dyes & repair kits anymore, though TBH it was nice having a few exclusive items that I could trade with others…

3 Likes

Easy is right, grabbed a witch doctor on my first visit to Summoning Place in 2 months with no issues. Given the number of others who report getting them, it seems like an extremely high spawn chance. Conversely, took months of planning and grinding to get a purge alchemist.

While the dyes are one thing, it seems the WD also has access to all of the Purge Alch’s other abilities:

As for an in-world spawn of a BS capable of making LWRKs? I’ve not seen (or heard of) any such thing, so it would be news to me if there was one.

3 Likes

after this latest patch all of the inventory on my character has dissappeared. lost alot of good equipment cause of this.

I’m on a private server with no mods and attributes reset on death as well. Also, you took away the Hardy buff. :cry:

Both require the community to report them to the appropriate place listed here: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Useful_links#Issues (‘Exploits’)

• Undermeshing bases are removed in (certain) cases by a GM.
  • Exploits, including undermeshing, are fixed once the developers know enough about them. This fixes most if not all of the issues. Note that several variants of the same issue may exist.

The developers do not plan to wipe any servers unless otherwise announced.

1 Like

There seems to be an issue with some clients being unable to patch

Some still are affected, de-quarantining the file etc. didn’t help

After the update my antivirus does not let the game open

Something very wrong is happening, after I did this update of the game today my antivirus no longer let me open it, it says that it forwarded a file of the game to quarantine, file that prevents the game from opening. “PAU/AD.CoinMiner.apdz” PC Steam

it is only your antivirus. any other but avira works fine.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/can-someone-explain-this/73127/26

1 Like

Hey everybody,

For those of you affected with the stats reset on death, please open your feats tab at least once. This will stop the resetting from happening again.
Apologies for the frustration.

4 Likes

Dear Ignasis, do you guys address the dupe exploit? I fear its a bigger issue in the way the game works?

Duping is massive issue at this point