PC Hotfix Build 103818/18696 (10.07.2018)

Wait, so you didn’t fix the graphics bugs? So now we have to play with blurry/pixelated characters for 3+ weeks?

I don’t even. I wasn’t even annoyed by the other things. They didn’t hit our private server hard. This though…

3 Likes

“Right and Left-sloping walls can now be played under ceilings”

The only important fix in the patch Kappa

Nice fix guys. Thank you! Can you please fix Jaguars not giving heads when harvesting?

1 Like

What bug is that? My characters display fine

Wow, if they typos in the purge config were a also a part of this list, I would be blown away. Lacking that, it is still a pretty good hotfix, assuming the things mentioned are actually fixed.

1 Like

Refer to this thread. It’s been reported over and over the last couple days. Came with the 500 patch:

2 Likes

Apart from the rest of the fixes the encumbered one is a really wanted one. Thanks for the hotfixes.

Created an account just to post this.

Addition: Yellow Lotus Potion still disappearing on creation (using an Improved Firebowl Cauldron)

2 Likes

Fix starmetal not spawning anymore?

2 Likes

Floating thralls still on there places after decays buildings down , sad , all pve and pvec servers full of this sh

Same here…

if i turn off anti aliasing it is gone, 4x and 6x looks blurry.

1 Like

Well, it is nothing gamebreaking and i included a temporary relief so it can wait i think.

It has something to do with the vanishing character preview at the inventory screen.
For now you can stop the bug temporary by switching to the STATS tab before closing the window.

1 Like

I’ll be honest with you, I didn’t even know motion blur was a thing. I turned it on and eww… but anyway, no toggling it either way doesn’t make any difference. As SpeedFreak3 has pointed out it’s related in some way to inventory and switching to the stats tab before exiting clears it up.

Yup can confirm this is working. Turn off AA is working too for me.

1 Like

i still want to know about the stability support that vertical/diagonal beams gives before the last patch and has been remove.
lots of builders who loves makin complex buildings need those back.

1 Like

Thank you for the hotfix. But even the third thing was not removed. The character in the inventory is still not visible. FPS drops every 5 sec. to set up ultra earlier without problem 100fps now jump from 90 to 52 and back. Loot all and mouse selection are unavailable.

1 Like

interesting, will try it out too

EDIT: nice :smiley: this will do for now.

1 Like

Regarding vertical/diagonal supports being made decorative only, and not adding stability, I think the solution should be to simply increase the maximum number of building pieces that can be linked together by two or three building pieces. That would solve most builders’ construction issues without allowing infinite bridges.

Edit: What I mean is reduce the stability loss for horizontal and diagonal pieces so two or three more can be linked before stability is too low to add more.

3 Likes

It is a poll going on for these areas, read it and vote!

Motion blur is a workaround that devs use to the mitigate the appearance of animation stutter from lower frame rates, but it looks just as bad if the effect is applied too heavily.

The weird blur glitch we’re dealing with now might have something to do with AMD’s 1.5 driver, which is also causing some terrain objects to appear transparent when viewed against the sky texture. Some have reported the transparent object and blur bug being fixed when they rolled back their driver to 1.4, but the character image on the inventory screen still vanishes.