[PC] Land of Lost Souls

Brand-new server, freshly wiped. Set for PvE, RP thoroughly encouraged! No voice chat, keyboard only. No Discord atm (mostly because I dislike Discord & can’t be bothered with fiddly setups), though I suppose I could be persuaded. Single admin (me), keeps hands-off except in case of serious disputes and game abuses (i.e., walling off resources or thralls, taking advantage of game systems to harass other players, etc). I don’t otherwise interfere, and for those who wish to abuse or troll, I do not screw around.

I don’t offer quests or anything like that–an occasional scavenger hunt, because those are fun. (Mostly I’m not smart enough to work the real Pippi magic.) There have been rumors of a trader looking to set up shop somewhere in the Exiled Lands–some wacko calling himself “Crazy Hakim”; keep your eyes peeled for that.

Mods (in load order)!

• Pippi
  • Fashionist
  • Improved Bodies 2
  • WYSIWYG Wheel of Pain
  • Emberlight
  • Immersive Armor
  • Hosav’s Custom UI Mod–Revamped!
  • Savage Steel Vol I & II
  • Less Building Placement Restrictions

Can’t think of anything else to add. If you’re looking for a nice place to come play, hang out, maybe meet some friends while you explore, slaughter & pillage, come on by!

For those interested in direct connection:
IP: 45.137.247.9:29000

Server’s still going! No wipes! I’ve seen some people come, some go. Still plenty of room to make your mark. C’mon out!

FYI, I’ve removed the WYSIWYG Wheel of Pain mod because 1) that functionality is now part of the main game, and 2) the mod doesn’t actually exist anymore anyway. Traveling merchants have set up shop at various locations throughout the Exiled Lands, and Crazy Hakim has his closest friends in an out-of-the-way locale with amazing (and expensive) treasures for purchase! (And don’t forget to check if they’re looking to buy stuff off you while you’re at it!)

Discord channel coming soon. No muss, no fuss, nothing mandatory–just come play, have fun, and don’t be a jerk.

1 Like