PC Mortalis Pve-Conflict 2x All XP /---Fresh Server

roleplay
suggestion
discord

Hail and well met, Adventurer!
Join our brand new, 30 player, west coast server for PC. PVE-Conflict (our server is pve but with timed pvp, weekdays 1800-2000, and weekends 1800-2200…all PST). No building damage, short nights, slightly increased stamina, item durability increased, crafting speed increased, 2X xp boost, and a few other slight boosts. We also have Discord going. I will slightly modify the server to what the player base wants, in good time.
No blocking of nodes, pathways, roads, passes, rivers, or streams. Server admins are usually on nightly, and off and on during the day. As the lore says, and as Crom, I do not interfere with man…unless I absolutely have to fix something! Quick server reboot, every week, on Monday, at 3am PST.
Join Mortalis!

Sounds like fun, I’ll be hopping on with a few friends today!
Also, quick question, what are the server wipe times?

No wipes. Just an early morning server reboot at 3am PST. Welcome!

A few life saving waystops, are scattered about.

Weapon, armor, and tool durability has been slightly beefed up.

Obviously, the westcoasters will have the stronger link but I have to say, being in the central time zone (Texas), my ping is excellent. Jump in to a fresh server! Suggestions??? I welcome them and will cater to our population.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^To the top!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Building on a river or lake is fine. Just be sure to give some room for folks to get by.

A few all day players but mostly night players, at the moment. Come help build the population on this new server!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^To the top!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

More new folks are joining, so hop aboard!

^^^To the top, once again!^^^

The weekend is here! Jump in, kill some beasts and drag a few thralls!

Thanks, Robert E. Howard!

Not only do we have west coast players, but some are also central time zone players. The ping is not bad at all. Give us a try!

^^^^^ To the top, once again ^^^^^

So far the small player base is really spread out. Tons of great spots left for your fortress or hovel!

Very short nights with long days. Come and get your tan on!

^^^^ To the top, while I go on a short vacation. ^^^^

Obviously, the westcoasters will have the stronger link but I have to say, being in the central time zone (Texas), my ping is excellent. Jump in to a fresh server! Suggestions??? I welcome them and will cater to our population.