[PC] Official #1500 having big issues

This morning 1500 wasn’t showing in the list, and since I have been online the ping has swung wildly between 500 and over 1000. Server FPS is sitting at a paltry 2-3 with only 15 players online. It needs to be restarted or looked at.

1 Like

I can confirm. Please restart the server Funcom!

1 Like

I give up. Maybe you will have fixed it by tomorrow. I’m done today.

1504 is in the same boat, and it was moved from Eastern to Pacific today. Would be nice if there was some word from Funcom as to why. cannot play on 1504 now because of this with ping over 1000

1 Like

So apparently you changed coasts on this server this morning…been lagging like mad ever since then. Almost unplayable.

Any actual reasons you keep dicking with things like the servers?

I started on a conflict server that then changed to an open pvp server so switch to a new server and now after 100+ hours played on that server you switch it from east coast to west coast. Are we all supposed to switch servers again?

seriously WTF

1 Like

We’ve double checked all the servers people have asked us about and reset them to the correct time zone. The change will take effect when the servers restart. We didn’t do this intentionally (if we had we would have told you), so we’re going to do some digging to see what caused this change in the servers.

1 Like

Our server already had a reset and it didn’t fix anything. You need to check #1576

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.