PC Patch (02.05.2019) - Bug fixes and optimizations

Found the culprit to my heat problem: The fireplace is radiating too much heat from two levels below (each level two walls high), even when switched off. I had to remove it completely :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hate the new anti-spam setting, its too sensitive. Accidently click to fast and suddenly you are stopped and frozen for too long and open to getting hit. Now when fighting a mob that I used to be able to handle I am getting my butt handed to me. Can you adjust the anit-spam so its not so sensitive?

Game mode: PVE No Ping Dedicated Server
Problem: Bug

The bug - I seem to have an issue on the server, and the pet food bar is broken I am sure it was working fine until the most recent update. 05.02.2019
Another bug when my pet followed me carrying a lot of loot I died and lost my pet as it disappeared not even near the body or even anywhere in the area, there a way this can be fixed? I got it back but I still want the hunger bug to be looked into.

so if the buff they get lasts one hour … why are the thralls and pets taking food from thrall pots/feed boxes every 10 minutes??
This means to keep a thrall/pet buffed a person has to have 144 pieces of food in the pot/box PER thrall/pet PER day ! (This rate of consumption seems to be massively higher than the old hunger/starvation system.)

Also stacks of food placed in thrall and pet inventory disappear is that just me experiencing this?

Nope an intended change by funcom. Ignasis has said he’ll take our feedback about this issue to the team.

1 Like

Drawbridges open again every day after reset? Anyone can confirm it?

Yes I can confirm that after the servers reset on pve official server the drawbridge is down.
I always leave it in the closed position and every time I return after a server reset it is open.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.

The title of this thread is wrong Bug Additions and Optimizations would be more accurate.

Esto es un problema yo no puedo pelear ni farmear

Deja de aporrear las teclas :stuck_out_tongue: se más paciente! Todos jugamos con las mismas condiciones.

Hey @Kumiko

Thanks for the heads-up, sending it to our team :slight_smile:

1 Like

There seems to be an issue with the Thatch Sloped Roof Corner. It doesn’t want to snap properly to the construction nodes when two Sandstone Doorframes make a corner. Regular walls and window frames and any combination of the walls is fine; just not with doorframes. I don’t know if it carries across to the other building tiers as I haven’t tested it thoroughly yet.

@Ignasi Is there an ETA for the anniversary update for PC?

As soon as possible :slight_smile:

New patch is out!