PC Patch (02.05.2019) - Bug fixes and optimizations

• Fixed a visual-only bug where seemingly, health would be set to 200 after a server restart.

From here: Testlive Patch (11.04.2019) - The Sunken City, Capitals population revamp, Witch Doctor feat and more

Maybe this pesky bug can finally be squashed when the new goodies roll out.

2 Likes

Uh, why not just make it so that the dismantling bench needs a 10 arrow stack for the dismantle? This isn’t that hard, folks.

3 Likes

The thing is, in the server-settings, it was still shown.

Now it shows this, like on testlive:

I talked about the hunger-system on testlive in a post, and there is a discussion going on about differences seen.
While ever still on testlive some seem reporting yawming pets because of hunger, what i couldn’t reproduce myself, this with a newer DB, i can’t state that this doesn’t happen to some players/servers.

Before this patch, server-settings showed still the old settings, ever after last patch. This, and maybe different results and reactions from pets may distrub some players here.

They do not die of hunger. But the hunger counter goes into negative values. If you do not feed for a long time, it can become -500 and lower. When you put 100 food, it becomes - 400 and so on.

is it me or does the “fireplace and hearth” now giving a lot more heat? , i was dieing from heatstrokes (heat was at 100%) after removing them my temperature went back to normal

Nacked isn’t the best solution, put a heat protecting armour instead.

I felt some slight climat change. Had extrem cold a moment in Seper after drinking water, but was also dressed in heavy heat-protecting stuff. But maybe they harshened it a bit, what is a good thing at my eyes.

i edited my post as it was not the black-ice but the fireplace that now is generating lots of heat

What is called the vocal maj… hmm minority, no ? :thinking:

I agree, but you saw like me all the post about arrow meta and exploits !
There had been some solutions, i’m sure, just also that need lot of time. Time is precious to us all, so also to the devs.

Don’t know exactly what you did understand, or feel.

Stiil. let me just say that, for me each member of the community is important, independant of the community he/her is playing, or enjoying.
I’m also more a builder and tester, and what, we all enjoy the same world.

Sadly, today’s patch introduced a few of bugs for me on PC.

1. Any food I put in my pet’s inventory disappears instantly and pets no longer have timers showing how long they have food to stay fed.

2. I now have a part of the building helper onscreen inputs even when I’m not trying to build and I have the general helpers disabled.

Here are screenshots of build mode and out of build mode (where the issue is):

1 Like

before the patch I loved my aquilonia medium armor, wehre all the “stripes” on the legs moved in wind and during moving on their own… now they move as one solid skirt, which reminds me of early 2000s graphic… doesnt seem like a good “optimization fix” to me

my thrall archers keep shooting something in the distance noone can see… does not seem your archer shoot range/aggro range fix is realy working

what happend to the pet/thrall hunger system? where are the notes about that. introduced bug or on purpose without saying. if on purpose, why? why cant the server admins decide on their own if to enable/disable it??

why wanst the “laindclaimradius” setting fixed yet?

will see about the “fixed” purge…

I lost everything, theres a temperature bug in sepermaru near to unnamed city, i was offline and when i log in i was dead inside my base beacause of Heatstroke. How is that possible?

I Want all my lost stuff back. NOW!!!

The pet hunger/feeding situation has allready been discribed here.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/food-dissapears-from-thrall-inventory-so-cant-give-buff/66723/18

Then i took a look in my game, and can’t see your problem with the building helpers.

Did you check in the settings under gameplay ?

Like you can see here, i have disabled them, and so no buildings helpers on my screen.

Yeah, that residual building UI guide is something that has been a problem for some time now. I get it at least once during my gameplay time. Been happening since around March, maybe coincidental with the patch back then.

My sprint macro does not work anymore. It worked like the toggle Run command (Num Lock) except for Sprint (L Shift+W). Conan Exiles makes you sprint everywhere so if you did something to block some macros with controllers you need to add a Sprint toggle. Quality of Life issue/fix.

“Fixed an exploit regarding input spam.”

I can no longer just click my mouse now while attacking with a 1 hand and a shield. Like every 3rd-4th attack now does nothing and feels more like my mouse button is broken than anything. This is just poor design.

1 Like

Until there’s a patch, you might want to use this workaround: toggle run (in your case numlock), apply shift, open inventory, close inventory.

Not sure if it’s crashed or if the performance optimizations have opened onto the yawning abyss, but…
I’ve been trying to load into #1502 for about 5 minutes now. The reason for this is that when I teleported back to my home obelisk (Sinkhole) and started running home, I became concerned when none of the 3 bases adjacent to the obelisk were loading, including my tavern. Thralls and decor were simply floating in the air.

At first, I thought maybe the server had crashed, but I could query the Event Log which showed nothing for the past day under Building Activity, and my caravan rhino was actively attacking the undead hyenas. This seemed evidence that the server was still running.

Out of curiosity, I ran over to a supply chest I keep behind the bar, and could not access it thru where the outer wall should have been, but could access it just fine once I stood where the inside should have been. I decided to leave and rejoin, but it’s now been about 10 minutes and still nothing.

ATM, I’m chatting with another player who is still on the server and they’re able to talk with others, but they said my character is performing an emote I’d done 2 teleports and over an hour ago, and that parts are missing from all 3 bases. Additionally, a few hours ago, several players earlier reported missing objects that should not have decayed. The most noteworthy was a fully upgraded Set temple at a base that has been in the same spot since launch, and held by the same active player the entire time.

Finally, after almost 15 minutes I’m in, and the region around Sinkhole has finally loaded, yet the Event Log lists nothing unusual for the area.

Think I’ll sign-off for the night before things get any weirder…

I have the building helpers enabled but general gameplay helpers disabled. Building helpers should only appear when I’m building and they stay even in combat mode, which is a bug.

Playing since EA, i turn still off all this stuff and don’t care much about.
So never had the things showing up when i build. Still one of the first thing i turn off when installing, i love have my screens clean and not cluttered.